Recent content by Reefstick

1. Reefstick

And so, it begins.... again!

Corey's and a frog... because who doesn't like a crazy frog zipping around your tank. Hahaha. Bryn is ready for her bigger tank already. Four days, that's all it took... I told her to buy the 29 gallon. Nobody listens to me in this house. She posted a video on her youtube channel, ended up...
  2. Reefstick

PSU’s Peninsula

Nice!! hahaha
  3. Reefstick

Don, is happy in his new tank. Funny thing is, we were out to dinner Saturday night and my daughter was talking about her fish to her sister and then she said it..... "When I get a bigger tank..." Ahahahaha, Rachael and I just started to laugh, and all the kids just stared back at us. We...
  4. Reefstick

Say Hello to Don!
  5. Reefstick

Well water for a beta named Don.
  6. Reefstick

My last post... years ago,l, was about a pistol shrimp mishap that destroyed my 75g show tank. It was nothing more than coral-soup. My wife and I were new parents and it was too much to take in that season of our lives. I played with tanks since, a 90 gallon corner with 30 neons schooling...
  7. Reefstick

Reefstick's Reef

Thanks! I'm excited. I should have left the tank in the garage until I had the setup complete... but you know I like the stress of looking at an empty tank in the kitchen. :hammerhead
  8. Reefstick

Reefstick's Reef

And so it begins again. Just picked up a beautiful 90G corner oceanic setup :PBJ: Now... I have been out of this for 6 years and three kids. What is up with these new LED's? Link me! point me in the direction of resources please - I mean I thought it was information over kill before and now I...
  9. Reefstick

Red/Purple algae popped up overnight

Cyano for sure.
  10. Reefstick

Back at it, and out of the loop.

Ice cap T5's got it. I am super stoaked to get back into this. Everytime a freind comes over they look around the house for the tanks.... they get so sad when I tell them they are gone. They have no clue how sad I was to break them down. What is the most efficient ballast on the market...
  11. Reefstick

Newbiee

Hello, welcome to information overload.
  12. Reefstick

Back at it, and out of the loop.

So, after having our two babies. Rachael and I are getting bit once more by the reef bug. If you all remember we had a very nice 75G mixed reef that was our life for about 5 years. After the leak, we broke it down and sold off the livestock and gave the rare items to a buddy to look after...
  13. Reefstick

How often your tank floods:

Lots a full tank once. Not proud of it, and was not happy. The acros died right away... the rest of the tank was salvaged. Ever see a 7" Tang swim in 3 inches of water? It was horrible.
  14. My daughter Brynley

My daughter Brynley

My daughter Brynley
  15. Reefstick

OT: Go check my new song on myspace!!

Re: Go check my new song on myspace!! Well, I like rap, and I dig the style of your group. The recording sounds great. Looks like you guys have quite the following too. I added you as a friend.... I should show up as Stickel with a pic of my son. Do you have a Reefspace page too? BTW...