Recent content by quader94

1. Q

Who has an MP10

Media Gallery | EcoTech Marine scroll down to tutorials, there is a wave video HTH :)
  2. Q

inTank

well placed the order, got the rack, cup, and chemipure elite!
  3. Q

inTank

hey everyone happy holidays :D i have a question, im probably going to buy some stuff from inTank and have a few questions the mediarack if i get it, what do i do with my skimmer, i have a tunze 9002. cant you attach it to the rack or something? tunze skimmer cup any problems with...
  4. Q

Emerald Crabs and Corals

mine ate zoas and picked at the polyps on my birdsnest
  5. Q

What would you change on the next RSM 130?

i agree with everything tony said, pretty much covered everything. oh and an ATO build in
  6. Q

New person here!

im probably going to try Chemi-pur Elite and if that doesnt work then run purigen with it
  7. Q

RSM 130, 130D and 130C Mods

I dont have to much money to spend, but if you could upgrade one mod thats worth doing, what would it be?
  8. Q

Anyone running dual Vortechs in their tank?

do you think a mp40w is to strong for a redseamax 130d? i have 2 in my frag tank and have been thinking about taking one out and putting it in my red sea
  9. Q

New person here!

any ideas on how to remove the nutrients?
  10. Q

New person here!

thanks for the welcome everybody! for water: i have a 100gpd rodi unit tds is zero everytime i check it nitrates are 0 phosphates are present last time i checked, but i cant remember the number for feeding : i onlyhave 2 fish (sixline and lawnmower blenny) and feed them...
  11. Q

New person here!

Hey everyone I'm new around here :wave: pwrmac2 told me about the club so I figured I would join I've had a redseamax 130D since january the only mod ive done is replace the skimmer with a tunze 9002 heres a shot of it a week or two ago ever since the tanks been up ive dealt...