Recent content by PNW Reefer

1. P

A Picture A Day......

Just took a shot of my Duncan today. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  2. P

I got Grease....and no Olivia Newton John!

Quick question. Running a 30 gal reef with a Fluval 206 can for filtration and a Koralia 425 for water movement. I plan on adding an extra pump for more water agitation, just haven't done it yet. Did my water change yesterday and noticed that I had a greasy film on the surface of my water. Can...
  3. P

Coral banded shrimp ~vs~ Arrow crab

So....what is the life expectancy of an Arrow crab inhabiting the same aquarium as a Coral Banded shrimp? I'm not trying to run some kind of squirrelly fight club or nothing, but over the past couple weeks, I have noticed that my Arrow crab is missing appendages. This morning he had 4 legs...
  4. P

HOB filter/Refugium

Did you ever end up trying this? And if so, how did it work? Kind of contemplating putting something small on my 30 gal so I can grow pods and such to eventually get a mandarin.
  5. P

Frag ID

I think you are correct. Thanks! Much appreciated!
  6. P

Frag ID

Hi! I was wondering if I could get an assist on an ID for this little fella and possible care. Right now I have him towards the top of my tank and rock structure and he seems happy, but I am not totally positive. Thanks!
  7. P

What's shakin?

Thanks for the warm welcome. So many things to take into consideration now....I am amazed at how much more involved this hobby has gotten throughout the years
  8. P

What's shakin?

It's been a long while (about 111-12 years) but finally back into saltwater aquarium keeping. Definitely not a stranger to the hobby, but dang has stuff changed over the years. Currently running a 30 gal tank with canister and LED lighting. Mixing it up with fish and corals. Just trying to...