Recent content by PJLague

1. P

Lifereef overflow for RSM and Tunze 9002 skimmer for sale!

Hi I will have the lifereef,could you send to the UK,i will pay the extra post. Best Regards Peter
  2. P

Skimmer question

Hi I have had the same problem,mine has been running for about the same time.and i have had none from mine,and it is very noisy,i am changing to the tunze 9002,i have had big tanks with 2 big deltec 4ft skimmers on,and i would get about i pint a week,and my water was rearly good,so unless my...
  3. P

Red sea max 130D

Hi Terry Sorry to hear the bad news,about your job,i hope things work out for you,it's the same hear in the UK.and i dont think the worst is over yet. Best Regards Peter
  4. P

Red sea max 130D

Hi all Tank as been running 3 weeks now,done its cycle,looking very good,all test are very good,I change 5 gallons a week,i have put in some fish and corals,and have purchased a mp20 pump what a pump,its superb,i will post some pictures soon,this tank is amazing for something so small,i cant...
  5. P

Red sea max 130D

Hi Steveh Many thanks for that,i have put 12kl of live rock today,the lights look rearly good for corals,its amazing for a small tank. Best Regards Pete.
  6. P

Red sea max 130D

Hi Reefmack Many thanks for you welcome,i picked the RSM up today,i have built the cabinet (the old style one i like it better than the new one)very good quality. I have started to fit the tank up,i hope to get some water in it tomorrow,very pleased with it. Best Regards Peter
  7. P

Red sea max 130D

Hi Guys Thanks for your coments,i will keep you posted on how things go,we had a fire and most of our photo's where lost,including the one's of all my tanks,write to you soon. Best Regards Peter
  8. P

Red sea max 130D

Hi everyone,happy new year to you all. I am new to this forum,and i am from the UK,and must say what a great site for info on the RSM and what a great system tank. I have just bought a new RSM 130D,i have had tropical marine tanks,on and of for over 40 years,but mainly all large ones. My last...
  9. P

new tank

Hi All What a great site,i am just about to get a redsea max 130d.i take it this is the latest model i can get the 130 cheaper,is there a big diference between the two,but any advice would be welcome. I have had marine tanks for many years,but never had one this small,as i said any info would...