Recent content by Pessy

1. Pessy

HELP! Weird uninvited creature!

Hey you all, I forgot to describe the worm and I don't know if the picture is that clear. It has a white-ish/blue-ish body and it opens and closes a head that looks like a flower.
  2. Pessy

HELP! Weird uninvited creature!

Hi guys, Beginner alert This "worm" keeps peeking in and out of the live rocks and I have no idea what this is. Can anyone please help me identify it?! Picture attached. In the meantime, my Fish have ich and I already lost one. Additionally, my clownfish isn't eating anymore. Is it possible...
  3. Pessy

HELP! Buying used tank

Thanks, guys! I think I'm gonna like it here
  4. Pessy

HELP! Buying used tank

Thanks, DaveK. The tank is in brand new condition and includes everything from Red Sea, along with some extras. About the existing livestock, it's an empty tank which is what I was looking for because I want to make it my own. SLOWLY.
  5. Pessy

HELP! Buying used tank

Hi guys, Super glad to have found you all. I'm a beginner with a 46 gallon tank and I have an opportunity to purchase a Red Sea Max S 500 led. It was used for about one year and it's in pristine condition as it was cared for by a dedicated hobbyist. I have a few questions for anyone who can...
  6. Pessy

HELP! Buying used tank

Hi guys, Super glad to have found you all. I'm a beginner with a 46 gallon tank and I have an opportunity to purchase a Red Sea Max S 500. I have a few questions for anyone who can give me advice. 1) Is it a good system and what are the red flags? 2) Which accessories will I minimally need to...