Recent content by parrotfish3

1. P

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

What an incredible tank!
  2. P

New/used Red Sea Max Adventure Begins

I set it up on the porch incase it was a leaker or worse yet an exploder. The only leak was from me letting the drain hose slink back inside and all over the carpet....that is why they call it outdorr carpet right. I checked StevieT's site out and evryhting is available, will be knid of noce...
  3. P

I think I figured out the photobucket post, man once you get spoiled on the apple kool-aid it is hard to drink the other stuff.:banghead:
  4. P

Well I picked up my Craigslist find today and the good news is the guy selling it was not a wacko, just a friend selling his roommates tank for him since he moved away. After 115 miles I was excited but then a bit disappointed, the guy selling assumed it was a complete tank and his pictures...
  5. P

Getting Back Into the hobby-Used RSM 130 question

Starting my new tank thread...
  6. P

Getting Back into the Hobby and a Question on new tank setup

Leaving now for the 2 1/2 hour drive to pick up tank, will post some pics once obtained. Hoping Craigslist is on my side and not a wild goose chase!
  7. P

Thanks for the info. The owner sent a picture and tank, stand, and canopy seem to be intact and in surprisingly great shape. Tomorrow will be tank acquisition day and the next couple of months will be plan and build time. StevieT seems to have some pretty slick drop in mods and innovative...
  8. P

Not sure if I should have posted here first, but wanted to say hello. Reef Sanctuary has been one of the few sites/forums I have spent a fair amount of time pouring over in preparation for the new tank set up. My prior post question (copied from original post): Well I have decided it is time...
  9. P

Getting Back Into the hobby-Used RSM 130 question

Well I have decided it is time to try again. After many many years with freshwater tanks that were easy and satisfying I tried a saltwater set up and it went horribly wrong and with our first child just being born I gave up and promis myself to try again. Well she is now 10 years old and I am...