Recent content by nnieman

1. N

Anyone ride sportbikes?

I love my GSXR600. Its an 04 with less then 5000 mi, but with the gas prices it will be racking up the miles this year.
  2. N

Hi my name is scott

Reefing in MI as well, where at?
  3. N

Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years

So only after two years he thought that something was wrong? I guess after two hours I would be thinking something was wrong. Maybe something like Summer School the movie happened, zipper was stuck?????
  4. N

(OT) Just A Word Game

radio
  5. N

OT: How much is gas in your area??

Re: How much is gas in your area?? 3.45 a Gallon. This is F*&#!d up.
  6. N

Buried conch

Mine only come out when I feed.
  7. N

Ballast stopped working.

No replies but I found one at the LFS, so thanks for nothing. HAHA.
  8. N

OT: How's the weather?

Re: How's the weather? Blowing snow and cold. up to 4 inches by the end of the day. Spring is close my butt/
  9. N

Ballast stopped working.

One of my ballast has gone bad, does any body know where I can get a replacement for a bio cube 14. Modle # IEB24-1U Part # 82002. I was trying something and I broke this one:cursin: . The light still workes if I hook it up to the other ballast so I know that its not the light. Im going to check...
  10. N

Bio14 light schedule????

Ok I think I got it now. One last Question are the Antinics on while the PC are on as well?
  11. N

Bio14 light schedule????

Ok I think I have it. I have been running the actinics all day(24 hours) and then for about 12 hours I turn on the PC as well. I guess I should only have on 1 set at a time, and then turn them all off but the led's? So does this sound good, Antinics from 8-6,turn off antinics turn on PC...
  12. N

Bio14 light schedule????

What is the best schedule to run lights on a Bio cube 14 with stock lighting? I want to upgrade but dont want to pay the 300$ for an upgrade at the same time. I have been running all on for 12 hours and just the blues for 12. Should I be shutting all off so just the led "moon" lights would be...
  13. N

(OT) Just A Word Game

Harpoon
  14. N

OT: Word Relation Game

Disney