Recent content by mildlyrude

1. M

parasite on coral beauty?

okay so the coral beauty i bought yesterday has two or three small white bumps on its mouth, fin and near its gills should i b worried called the lfs guy said it could b anything and i should wait a few days any suggestions??
  2. M

coral beauty questions

okay so i have a 29 biocube been up for 9 months that i have had no trouble with what so ever(it only having a OC clown bubble tip and some redlegs in it) i was not as ambitious with it as my 14g which basically exploded(just a malfunctioning tank i got my money back;p) so i put my picasso and...
  3. M

slicone runoff in 14-g

btw i did 2 20% water changes since yesterday
  4. M

slicone runoff in 14-g

so i did a little tank improvement new heater filter cooler power head and i wanted to reseal a small leek as well, i had some normal waterproof silcone on hand and thought that would be sufficient, it sealed the leak but lots some of it was not completely dry and washed into the tank i have a...
  5. M

Blenny not eating

okay so i bought the tail spot 5 days ago? i think and besides the alage in the tank he hasn't touched the brine or pellets ive droped in, every thing else is doing fine, im guessing since its wild that it got into the habit of eating alage and not fish foods, if this is true will he learn from...
  6. M

what Blenny do you recommend?

i think im going with the tailspin, buy does anyone know the blenny's in toms 29 bc?
  7. M

Clean Up Crew Suggestions...

leapord snails
  8. M

what Blenny do you recommend?

okay i want a blenny for my 14 gallon cube but im not actually sure which type i want, i have an ocellaris in their now...i was at the lfs and really liked the tail spot blenny are they hardy, and do they serve any purpose within the tank? other prospects are the algae blenny or maybe and old...
  9. M

WHite bubble tip anenome

yeah parameters are good not completely bleached and will it eat mysis?
  10. M

WHite bubble tip anenome

well idk how 2 get photo up but what can i do to help it
  11. M

WHite bubble tip anenome

/Users/richisaacson/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/03/25/20110325-172407/100_0232.JPG
  12. M

WHite bubble tip anenome

how do i get pick up
  13. M

WHite bubble tip anenome

ok so today at the LFS i decided to buy an anemone the guy there directed me to a white bubble tip aneome i thought it was bleached and asked him, he said it was fine and it was healthy...i've had a very good relationship with the guy and he's always been very helpful so i took his word for it...
  14. M

working on hard coral

yeah talking to a fellow reefer now he says placement is a major part will that have any type a factors
  15. M

working on hard coral

today i bought a frag of acroporidae genisus to put in my nano reef(14g) will the lighting be sufficent in the bio cube... and has anybody sucessfully had them in their tank