Recent content by lee1000

1. lee1000

lee`s rsm pickys better late than never....

:hallo: Yea vortech mp40 es it`s a cool pump more than enough for my tank. I did buy a Hydor Koralia 4 Pump but i found it all or nothing. Where as the vortech has many programs to choose from and adjustable speeds. smaller to ...
  2. lee1000

Yea at first it would close up but now it doesn`t mind them , at night it closes up but they still stick with it. ;) thanks everyone for nice comments. :thumbup:
  3. lee1000

Di Resin

Hi Dave , yea thats what i was thinking , I see a few sellers have window cleaning/aquariums written in the descriptions. But i realy don`t want to take any gambles on this.
  4. lee1000

Hi all , i found my camera today so i took a few snaps. hope you like :smoking:
  5. lee1000

Di Resin

ok no reply i thought some one might know. :smack: does anyone use this stuff in there di pod ???? VIRGIN MIXED BED DI RESIN FOR WINDOW CLEANING on eBay (end time 26-Jul-10 17:17:01 BST)
  6. lee1000

Di Resin

Hi all , Few questions about di resin Is the di-resin used by window cleaners the same stuff we use for our ro ? I have a feeling it is but i just wanna make sure before buying a few ltr`s. as i noticed a few window cleaning sellers on ebay do good deals. Also would i be right in...
  7. lee1000

What to do with the back of the tank!

How about draw the curtains for a few hours or get some blinds :bigbounce
  8. lee1000

Replacement skimmers that will fit in RSM250

HAHA Thank you , i clicked back and there it was doubled up !:smack:
  9. lee1000

Thanks Terry ! great forum . I`l get some picks up of my RSM 250 soon , i just need to finish my sump/fuge :dance:
  10. lee1000

Thanks Terry ! great forum . I`l get some picks up of my RSM 250 soon , i just need to finish my sump/fuge :dance:
  11. lee1000

:overhere: As said this is an external skimmer so you will need to do some chopping for that . get the 500 and save yourself a lot of hastle.
  12. lee1000

Hi all

Hi All . Great forum ! plenty of interesting info from what i`ve seen so far . I have a red sea max 250 going steady for about 2-3 months now , will post some pickys up soon. ;) look forward to chatting to you guys an gals. lee