K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I put methylene blue to because white fungus killed the ones that hatched, the fungus made the shell give out. The remaining eggs are all good, but one seems white, it may hatch or it may be fungus, I will know tomorrow. I put the vase in my 30 gal clown tank to keep it warm, but does any body have ideas or recomendations? This is the first time I am just not able to get fish to cooperate or eggs to live even though they have eyes and hatch. They get nice parent water 4 times a day an air stone, meth blue, I just have only one hatched with a yolk sac and 5 eggs left, one looking a tad withish, is it hatching or infected? don't know.
    His female could annoying him or may be the other fish. For now its methylene blue for the eggs or else they turn white, I have eyes and they are hatching, the tumbler worked fine but fungus is a problem so they are in a vase that is big heavy open on top and the inside is thin narrow and round, thick glass but the inside opening is perfect. In the top I have an air stone so the eggs gently move and hover then turn and every minute or so a nice gentle swirl.
    If I remove him to say the fuge, do you think he will carry longer? Because he is well fed, he is a big dude. He is very very well fed.
    I have successfully been breeding clownfish, the larva get rots gut loaded with nanno. oculata, one batch is about 4 months or so old and the other about 3 months or so old. I bread many types of cichlids successfully for years, I used tumblers for those when I neede to but, now I am trying to breed banggai. spawning is not problem, the problem is day 5, The male typically spits at day 5, he well fed, best of the best, he eats well, he is in a reef tank with his female and other fish, clowns that breed, big angel, yellow tank, unicorn tang, tons of live rock, ect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…