Recent content by krzjaz

1. K

banggai male spit eggs AGAIN, some hatched in tumbler, now treating with meth blue

had 15 or so eggs, 5 eggs left, 5 eggs were white, 5 hatched, of of them still alive. I put methylene blue to because white fungus killed the ones that hatched, the fungus made the shell give out. The remaining eggs are all good, but one seems white, it may hatch or it may be fungus, I will...
  2. K

I put methylene blue to because white fungus killed the ones that hatched, the fungus made the...

I put methylene blue to because white fungus killed the ones that hatched, the fungus made the shell give out. The remaining eggs are all good, but one seems white, it may hatch or it may be fungus, I will know tomorrow. I put the vase in my 30 gal clown tank to keep it warm, but does any body...
  3. K

His female could annoying him or may be the other fish. For now its methylene blue for the eggs...

His female could annoying him or may be the other fish. For now its methylene blue for the eggs or else they turn white, I have eyes and they are hatching, the tumbler worked fine but fungus is a problem so they are in a vase that is big heavy open on top and the inside is thin narrow and...
  4. K

If I remove him to say the fuge, do you think he will carry longer? Because he is well fed, he...

If I remove him to say the fuge, do you think he will carry longer? Because he is well fed, he is a big dude. He is very very well fed.
  5. K

I have successfully been breeding clownfish, the larva get rots gut loaded with nanno. oculata...

I have successfully been breeding clownfish, the larva get rots gut loaded with nanno. oculata, one batch is about 4 months or so old and the other about 3 months or so old. I bread many types of cichlids successfully for years, I used tumblers for those when I neede to but, now I am trying...
  6. K

DIY Kreisel

Hi, I don't see the pics, just a red X
  7. K

Bangaii Breeding..Here we go, We got Eggs..

Can you post an up date? Are you still getting banggai babies?