Recent content by kromebusa

1. kromebusa

90 gallon fully stocked setup with stand

sorry it took so long to get back....mission first and all. I will be gone for 3 years. Looks like the guy that is buying the house loves it and wants to keep it. Will set up with the LFS to come clean it for him.
  2. kromebusa

90 gallon fully stocked setup with stand

Well, The time has come, I am definitely going to Okinawa and am only about a month out from leaving. I must sell my setup. I am located in El Paso, TX. Selling everything for $1500. Search my posts and you can see the creation of the stand. I really hate parting with the stand, but it...
  3. kromebusa

Okinawa

Anyone been there? I may be going for 3 years.....
  4. kromebusa

type of crab

sweet, does this make me a member dragon? He has trippled in size since I got him 2 months ago, and he is full of personality!
  5. kromebusa

type of crab

any ideas on this guy? type of crab I am sure, but need info
  6. kromebusa

ID on a couple of things please.

apastasia, had enough, looked just like that
  7. kromebusa

hola

:rolleyes: Welcome aboard, DIY is fun, If you are married, hope you have an understanding wife.
  8. kromebusa

Tang Disease?

got a skunk shrimp, wasn't in the tank two minutes and "dori" was down getting a cleaning. Most of it gone now. Hopefully my coral banded doesn't eat the skunk.
  9. kromebusa

tang question

mine stayed tucked away for a few days, have a dominoe damsel, and she is a Beeeach to all new fish in the tank. Kind of like an initiation for them to survive her.
  10. kromebusa

OOOOH What to do? ICK

tag to read later
  11. kromebusa

Tang Disease?

Old post, but I am having the same problem with ich on my tang. I have been reading that the skunk cleaners do a great job of getting rid of the ich also? I have been trying to catch my tang for a week now, she is way to smart to fall for the fishing techniques. I have a clear skewer i...
  12. kromebusa

New 215 Setup

Very nice, what used to be in the room you are housing all that in?
  13. kromebusa

cioutlaws 120gal.

Sharp lookin tank, my buddy is getting ready to upgrade from his 55 gallon also, the side return is a great idea. What are the pvc joints? Your elbows and 90's look like compression fittings? No blue goo? Getting ideas to set his up.
  14. kromebusa

apastasia in my sump

Well, I guess out it comes, will take a pic, he got big down in the sump
  15. kromebusa

apastasia in my sump

I have read that apastasia, while annoying are great water cleaners. I have a rather large one that i am watching in my sump, was wondering what everyone thought/knew about doing this. It is on one rock right now so it would be easy to remove. I am thinking about putting some filters on the...