Recent content by JoeCanada11

1. JoeCanada11

Photography 101 - Marine Tank Version

Any recommendations for shooting under actinic lighting?
  2. JoeCanada11

Macro photography (corals and macroalgae)

Wow Tek sick picks and even sicker corals!!!! Where are the acans hiding.
  3. JoeCanada11

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

That is HUGE!!!! There's got to be at least 100 heads.
  4. JoeCanada11

Thinking of starting 10 gal nano with natural filtration only

There are a lot of beautiful small gobies. That's my plan for my nano is 1 or 2 small gobies.
  5. JoeCanada11

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Hey Glenn how about some updated pics maybe a recent FTS?
  6. JoeCanada11

DianaKay's RSM 250

Wow Diana!!! Looks incredible. Great corals and fish. Loving this thread again!
  7. JoeCanada11

Thinking of starting 10 gal nano with natural filtration only

I am thinking of doing something very similar. I also came across this tank when searching low tech nanos.
  8. JoeCanada11

Joes RSM 130d

Thanks Glenn. Missing this place ive been lurking and reading tank threads for a while. I'm planning on getting a nano of some sort setup within a couple months I miss reefing too much.
  9. JoeCanada11

Wrangy's 13g Nano

Can't wait to see this thing in action. Love mini wrasses.
  10. JoeCanada11

Joes RSM 130d

Hey everyone some sad news! Due to some life issues the RSM130D had to be shut down. I gave most of the corals away to some reefer friends who said once I got a tank going again I could frag pieces and get some of my stuff back. The tank also is gone and for the meantime I plan on starting...
  11. JoeCanada11

Cadlight 8 gallon reef

Very nice growth on the corals, beautiful pieces. Love it! No skimmer just good flow and lighting and natural filtration? Im thinking of doing a skimmerless 10-20 gallon setup soon.
  12. JoeCanada11

My 6 gallon Fluval Edge build

Looking really nice so far! Love it!
  13. JoeCanada11

Seting up a 14 gallon biocube

Looking sweet Keith. Nice zoas. I love the watermelons.
  14. JoeCanada11

Hey guys.

Thanks guys. Yeah once I get things back on track I will set up a proper quarantine tank.
  15. JoeCanada11

Hey guys.

Hey guys. I know I'm not exact new year but haven't been around in a few weeks. Just thought I would say hi and let ya know ill be around some more. Been busy with new projects at work and I am also a children's entertainer (balloon sculpting etc) so when the weather is nice I am quite busy...