Recent content by Jeff Lazo

1. J

Max C-130 Skimmer Help

Definitely worked! Skimmer is under control now. Thanks!
  2. J

Setting Tank water level in 130C

Yeah, talking about the 1" glass. I didn't think there was a way to adjust.
  3. J

Setting Tank water level in 130C

I have a new 130, and wanted to see if people have the same main tank water level. Wasn't sure if this was too high and how to lower it. The water is at the brace on the right hand side, at times water is slightly above.
  4. J

Steve's LEDs

Just curious how often the PSU fan goes up to full speed for people? I have the LED's set to about 50% and it seems to ramp up every 15-20 minutes for about 1 minutes. Gets pretty loud!
  5. J

Max C-130 Skimmer Help

I am having issues with my stock skimmer. I have the exit gate set to its proper lowest point, air restrictor on the venturi hose and I just can't seem to get it to not excessively overflow into the collection cup. The only way that I have been successful is to turn the pump physically upside...
  6. J

Steve's LEDs

Just heard back from Steve's, looks like the hood fan is optional.
  7. J

Steve's LEDs

Just installed my Led retrofit las night, everything went well! I removed one stock fan and rotated the other. I have a quick question regarding this, has anyone removed the stock fan and just used the fan mounted on the heatsink to lower the noise level? House stays at a nice 68-74...