Recent content by jamesfirth1

1. J

RSM 130 hood

Cheers for that.
  2. J

RSM 130 hood

Just a quick question, does anyone know if a 130D hood will fit the older 130 tank? Thanks James
  3. J

Red Sea Max 130 150w mh in the hood.

How are you finding the tank using LED's, just thinking of making my own mod.
  4. J

RSM130D Hood Thread

Good write up, just taken my spare hood apart, thinking about fitting some LED's in it.
  5. J

Monosyth's RSM 130D

The tanks looking great, how are you finding the light fixture now?
  6. J

My red sea max adventure

Cheers for all the comments, I am really happy with it at the moment.
  7. J

My red sea max adventure

Hi, thanks for the comments, and yes its a bright orange fungia plate.
  8. J

RSM 130 and LPS?

I'm keeping SPS in mine, with some good growth rates.
  9. J

My red sea max adventure

Well I thought I would just do a bit of an update. Santa was good to me, and I picked up an MP10 a couple of days ago. Whilst fitting that I got round to doing to mod of changing the two stock pumps to one Eheim compact 1000, very happy with the result, and I can now fit the Tunze ATO...
  10. J

Maxi mini anenomes

At the moment there are at least three places in the UK with them, Southwest marines, Rock n critters, and mailordercorals had some but I think they all sold in the first two days. Due to the fact that three different places across the UK have all got them in the same week one of the main...
  11. J

Maxi mini anenomes

Anyone keeping these in there RSM will stardard lighting, these look like agreat option for anyone wanting a nem. I have heard that they are a lot more common in the states. Mini-Carpets: The Perfect Small Sea Anemones? | Coral Magazine
  12. J

RSM 130...MP10 your views

How did you get it in the power centre? I guess you don't use the plastic cover.
  13. J

Thats great, thanks for all the quick responses. I will get one on order.
  14. J

Hi, I'm just looking at getting an MP10, well if Santa thinks I have been good:laughroll How are people finding them in the 130, enough flow? or do I look at a MP20 or 40? I have heard they can be a bit noisy on full, have people had issues with this? Your thought would be a great help...