Recent content by ghostwolf

1. ghostwolf

Making your first post

Hi, everyone! It has been 3 years since I have posted or even been into Reef Sanctuary. But there was a good reason....I just graduated from MUW in Columbus, MS. Not only did I do 4 yrs in 3, I did it with honors. I guess this proves that you are never too old. I am hoping to get back into...
  2. ghostwolf

OT: Word Relation Game

spy
  3. ghostwolf

OT: New company!

Re: New company! Congrats on opening up your own business. I know that it is a big step (I have owned 2 previous businesses), but it is nice being the boss. Good luck, not that you will need it with your skills!!! Lin
  4. ghostwolf

Lynn's 90 gallons of Sunshine

Re: Lynn's pony adventure Lynn, just saw pics of the new setup - I love it! Congrats on it. I can't wait until you have it stocked and put up pics! Lin
  5. ghostwolf

what type of fish do you have?

I voted goby. I also have: Orange Diamond Goby - Digger Red Spotted Blenny - Freckles Yellow Watchman Goby - Bugsy Bi-color Blenny - Saint Pygmy Flame Angel - Flame 2 Lyretail Anthias - Lise & Lance Pink Skunk Clown - Baby 2 PJ Cardinals - Frick & Frack 2 Flame Cardinals - Pete & Repete Lin
  6. ghostwolf

jokes - No offense taken! Lin
  7. ghostwolf

clueless
  8. ghostwolf

New Pics from Ghostwolf's 120 Reef

Hi, everyone! Well, I have finished my 1st semester back in college after quite a few years. I actually did better than I thought I would!. I got A's in the 5 classes I took this summer so I am maintaining a 4.0 average. I should have some new pics to put up soon. We really haven't put...
  9. ghostwolf

Lynn's 90 gallons of Sunshine

Re: Lynn's pony adventure Congrats on the new tank, Lynn! Hope you have fun setting up! Drop me an email so that we can catch up on everything that has been happening lately! I am between semesters right now & start back next week. lvaliant@cableone.net ps. broke my left hand and am...
  10. ghostwolf

Hello from Toledo, OH!

Hi and welcome to RS! Lin
  11. ghostwolf

BWolf's 75 gallon Nano!

Dentoid, don't feel lonely - I also have missed alot. Hey, BrothaWolf!!! It's been awhile since I have been able to get on and actually go thru everyone's threads. Your tank is looking awesome. Great pictures, by the way! Lin
  12. ghostwolf

apparently a green thumb for fresh doent help with sw (help me!!)

Speiatheta, a couple of questions to add to the ones from BlueEyes: 1. what is the specific gravity you are maintaining & is change water mixed to that specification 2. how long do you allow the water/salt to mature, are you heating to tank temp and keeping agitated 3. are you washing...
  13. ghostwolf

A new full tank shot...

Very nice! Lin
  14. ghostwolf

MY 75 Gallon BAR TOP!

Great thread and pics, Kyle. Can't wait to see and hear more. Lin
  15. ghostwolf

needed time out

Hey, Dave, I have been thinking of you and can totally understand the time out needed. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care! Lin