New Pics from Ghostwolf's 120 Reef

ghostwolf

Thanks to every one for your comments. Needless to say with everything that has been going on lately, my hubby has been taking care of the tank. I will be pretty much taking back over in May. I really need to do some cleaning on the glass and get sand moved back where Digger keeps making ski slopes for Freckles and Bugsy! LOL. Thanks again!

Lin

ghostwolf

Hi, everyone! Well, I have finished my 1st semester back in college after quite a few years. I actually did better than I thought I would!. I got A's in the 5 classes I took this summer so I am maintaining a 4.0 average.

I should have some new pics to put up soon. We really haven't put anything new into the tank since I posted pics last time. Since I order most of my livestock and have it delivered, I didn't order anything this summer due to the heat.:snshne: Steve (Coral Dynamics), if you see this, I will be placing an order when it gets cooler. I do have pics of the last group of corals I got from Coral Dynamics...they have gotten huge!!!

Well, for the exciting part of my summer, I fell :stars:3 weeks before the semester was over and broke my left hand. I did complete all of my classes ( 2 were on-line classes & I had 1 applied applications class). But I had to drop my H&K for the fall semester.

Hope to hear from yall soon!

Lin