Recent content by gazoz

1. G

Starting new reef - RSM130D

I have problem with the main cable lights. If the main cable is little folding or I touch him, then the lights its turn on and off itself. or its turn on one light and the other is off. here is video: What I can do to resolve this problem? Thanks
  2. G

Hello I thinking for upgrade the lights. My plan is remove the hood and hang up led lights. hang on with bracket like in the new red sea reefer. What I can buy? Thank you
  3. G

Thanks, I will play with the rocks little more maybe I will do something better This rocks cost me a lot money :/
  4. G

Hello, I have Red sea max 130D. I preferer to do a reef, but I have problem with aquascape rocks that I buyed. After playing hours with the rocks this is what came out: Option A: Option B: What you think? What to choose? Thanks
  5. G

starting new rsm130D

Hello I need little help: I have nite out 2 + special blend. How i cycle with these products ? what is the steps ? Thank you
  6. G

starting new rsm130D

Thank you :) I glue the stones with "marmolit glue". Its safe for aquariums. The goal with this aquascape is to put diffrent corals LPS. In the end It will be colourful reef With all kinds of corals. What you say?
  7. G

starting new rsm130D

Hello, I just started my new Rsm 130D. Its good the rock aquascape for corals? Thanks
  8. G

new begining reef rsm130d

hello pictures : what u think ? good design for corals? how to begin the cycle? tnx for the help
  9. G

Help ID this shrimps

i can't find him he too fast to catch him and he hideing in the holes on the rock what to do ?
  10. G

Help ID this shrimps

hello i have this shrimps : what is thet shrmip ^ ?
  11. G

Haim's Rsm 130D

tnx ^ the rock is standing in the middle aquarium in the back i have alot space maybe move the rock to the back wall ?
  12. G

Haim's Rsm 130D

update: how^ ?
  13. G

Haim's Rsm 130D

i need ur help i dont know what to do which corals to buy ? or what u recommand me to do or to buy ?
  14. G

Haim's Rsm 130D

here pic of the rsm130d: so is mistake to add yello tang + blue tang in rsm 130d?
  15. G

Haim's Rsm 130D

hi i buyed a small blue tang : the yellow tand and the blue tang not stoping to fight what to do ?