Recent content by Ed Hahn

1. E

Just wanted to say hello...And wished you all could make it out to the Big Meeting

Hey, whos on the left? lmao. I hope those that can not make it this year will save some room for us next year. Last year we had some awesome colonies of coral that went for dirt cheap, We feed people a couple of times, got some good one on one time with a Pro or two etc. We are trying...
  2. E

Just wanted to say hello...And wished you all could make it out to the Big Meeting

Wit, I have not heard from you in a while. I hope you are doing great. I miss that cool personality. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and let you know we are planning on getting as many Saltwater people together in Washington again. We will leave a light on for ya. Here is...
  3. plumbing on new IAP tank

plumbing on new IAP tank

Dolphin AQua Sea runing SCWD. Seaquence Stingray for close Loop. Close loop includes two 3/4 inch Sea Swirls and custom spray bar including 4 -3/4 inch outlets with double 3/4 inch flare nozzles.
  4. E

How do you run your circulation

I have been using the same SCWD on my 90 AGA for 2 years. I have had no problems. I run a Mag 18 with mine. I just plumbed a new one on my new tank. I will run new one with a Dolphin 2100 Aqua Sea pump. I have the 1 and1/2 inch fitting from Dolphin reduced to a one inch fitting to...
  5. E

Party at Brian & Kims

Thank you! Its nice to see familliar faces. I wish you guys a good one. I am working on selling more frags for Brian. That cool dude with nice corals at a very reasonalbe price..
  6. E

Party at Brian & Kims

I have room in my shipment from Brian for about 8 frags. So if you are in Washington and want free shipping through me. You need to send me a pm ASAP. Brian said he was shipping coral out when new breathable bags came in. Again at $15 dollars a pop..pretty good deal. cheers Ed:)
  7. E

Party at Brian & Kims

Always good to see you Nikki, I loved the pictures. You guys all looked great! Thanks again, Ed
  8. E

Party at Brian & Kims

Thanks Wit...I can hardly wait.. Ed:)