Just wanted to say hello...And wished you all could make it out to the Big Meeting

Ed Hahn

Wit,
I have not heard from you in a while. I hope you are doing great. I miss that cool personality. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and let you know we are planning on getting as many Saltwater people together in Washington again. We will leave a light on for ya.

Here is a link....
http://www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac.htm

I need to travel more and visit more people like you in this hobby..

Hope you all are doing great!
would love to see ya this year or next year.
Ed Hahn :turntable things are really moving now..
Vice President of Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club
Tri-Cities,Wa.

Witfull

hey Ed,,,sounds like a great time for all,,,if i ever get out to the left coast again we will get together.

Ed Hahn

Witfull said:
hey Ed,,,sounds like a great time for all,,,if i ever get out to the left coast again we will get together.

Hey, whos on the left? lmao. I hope those that can not make it this year will save some room for us next year. Last year we had some awesome colonies of coral that went for dirt cheap, We feed people a couple of times, got some good one on one time with a Pro or two etc. We are trying to build a foundation. We got discounted room rates. I am not sure of a place you can be fed on Friday, Dr Adelaid Rhodes will give a talk on Friday, listen to some very educated people that enjoy this hobby, a Tank tour on Saturday, then listen to Anthony Calfo and Terry Bartelme in a Proffesional environment (We have a Movie Theater). Coral Auction, Raffles, Then we have hired a caterer to feed you again on Saturday nite.. The goal to bring all the Saltwater clubs together once a year.
Again,
I would love to see you all there
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn
esmzhahn@verizon.net :hallo: