so, you want some colorin your tank?

Attachments

• awesome-color.jpg
    awesome-color.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

NaH2O

Contributing Member
oops, I forgot to put up the meat of my post....

Awesome shots! Brian - you have some very nice stuff.

Nick, the little one was excited to see your picture, and wondered why Rocio was not pictured on the motorcycle, too. :)

addict

I wanna see the pic of brian falling off the motorcycle on his a$$... LOL :D

Great pix everybody... hopefully some more of those frags will be in my tank soon. :)

wrightme43

Ok Wit, I followed the post and signed up to see it. It was worth it. I wish I was that cool, I have never met
Brian but he is obviously the man. Steve

mps9506

Brian,
when is your tank going to be back togther?
You have the most awesome coral growth and coloration I've ever seen in person. I want to see that tank back up and running so I can gawk some more and be jealous.
I don't think the frags I got from you are happy with me. They keep screaming at me for 300 gallons more water.
Mike

Maxx

Originally posted by NaH2O

Nick, the little one was excited to see your picture, and wondered why Rocio was not pictured on the motorcycle, too. :)

Sadly, Rocio felt to self conscious to be seen, let alone photographed on the "Hobby Harley".
I guess she was afraid I would do something dumb like post it up on the internet, or something.:rolleyes:
Nice to see Ed and Wrightme over here. Welcome aboard boys.
Nick

Witfull

brian was a great host,,,,i even got a mini foot massage in the morning,,LOLOL

glad to see Ed and Steve stop by...welcome to the Hood!

Ed Hahn

I have room in my shipment from Brian for about 8 frags. So if you are in Washington and want free shipping through me. You need to send me a pm ASAP. Brian said he was shipping coral out when new breathable bags came in. Again at $15 dollars a pop..pretty good deal.

cheers
Ed:)

Ed Hahn

Thank you!
Its nice to see familliar faces. I wish you guys a good one. I am working on selling more frags for Brian. That cool dude with nice corals at a very reasonalbe price..