Recent content by dfstan

1. D

help me pick my background color.

i'll choose black for contrast purposes. good luck!
  2. D

Flowing RSM's water in/out of Sump Tank

brycek, just a quick question. what pumpsize you used to bring the water back into the RSM from your sump? also, did you use a float switch to prevent if the overflow fails for whatsoever reason? thanks
  3. D

thanks for the prompt reply. yep, send an email to Lifereef but i'm hoping that he can ship overseas as i reside in singapore, though i'm willing to pay for the freight charges. this overflow box definitely will help me to sleep better at night!
  4. D

thanks reefmack and midnight for your suggestions, of course not forgetting brycek. will try to post some pics tonight and show you how my setup will be like.
  5. D

Thanks brycek for the reply. just to be sure that i order the correct overflow box for my RSM. kindly see the link below if I'm looking at the correct item to prevent from ordering the wrong item. in Lifereef website, under Nano-Prefilter for Red Sea Max, price at $199.00...
  6. D

thanks brycek for the pics, did you diy the overflow box? or did you buy it? if u buy it, can share where you bought it? also, if electricity failure, will the u-tube of the overflow box contains air bubbles ans stop siphon out the water from the RSM tank? thanks
  7. D

hi there, gotten myself a RSm recently and wondering if anyone experience or can suggest how my RSM to share my main sump? (without drilling on RSM) My RSM is higher than my sump tank. and i want the water from RSM to flow into my sump tank and vice versa, water in sump tank to flow back to...
  8. D

Let there be light !!!

hey guys, any suggestions for the bulbs combination? thinking as follows Front GM Actinic + ATI Blue ATI AquaBlue Spezial ATI Pro Color ATI Blue GM Actinic + Back inmates likely to be zoas and some SPS. cheers
  9. D

Let there be light !!!

decided on 6x39w T5 ATI powermodule. will post some pic when arrived. really excited. now i'm afraid too much light for my 3ft tank with 18inch width!
  10. D

Michael's New Tank

pics please?
  11. D

Lights

great feedbacks. looking forward toyour par meter readings, icstorc.
  12. D

Let there be light !!!

wat you think about giesemann infinity? looking at 2ft in size at 250w. its 1xMH + 4xT5 combo. but the T5 does not have individual reflector attached to it.
  13. D

Let there be light !!!

hi, i've heard previous model of solaris has some problems. not sure what it is and its kinda heard-say thingy. has anyone whom owned previous model of solaris experience such? if so, what is that particular model. i'm afraid my local shop selling it and not telling me. been to pro-aquatics...
  14. D

Lights

u kiddin, u'll not buy MH again and prefer T5? wow! been reading quite a fair bit in this forum it seems MH's popularity is going downhill !
  15. D

Let there be light !!!

may i trouble for the link to solaris? what is the latest model btw?