Recent content by Chimo192

1. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Hi I am 7 nights click free :woohoo: Still keeping an eye and ear out for anything. Right now I have that green hard algae building up on my back wall and I use a razor to get it off. Will this evertually go away? I have 15 lbs of live sand coming so I was thinking of...
  2. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Hi David, glad your Regal is still hanging on. Silly question should rocks not touch the back wall? Is having coralline on the back wall a big no no. My live sand should be here tomorrow so I will be revamping my tank
  3. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Hi gang, Sorry I lost internet for a few days, actually more fustrating because it's a way I can communicate with my husband. When he didn't see me online or got any emails he got worried and borrowed someone's cell to call home. 3 nights click free David I hope your...
  4. Chimo192

Mantis?

Hi everyone, 3 nights click free, still not safe, they have gone 1.5 weeks not making a sound because we did something in the tank. LOL they are smart
  5. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D So far so good, lights been out or 2 hours now and not a single click
  6. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Yep found my second with todays dip,
  7. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Hi gang, I am offically done, found another while I was waiting for the cloud to come down. Same as the 1 i found yesterday. Everything back into the tank. Some corals opening up. If I hear 1 more click that's it. Now just to watch my water daily, do changes when I need...
  8. Chimo192

Mantis?

Sorry,I don't even know if it is going to survive, I think my dipping did it in
  9. Chimo192

Mantis?

Hummm, I am all the way in Canada
  10. Chimo192

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D From the bottom of my heart, Thank you everyone for your advise, understanding and patience
  11. Chimo192

Mantis?

Hummm I guess my last dip when I made my salinity 46 and my first rock I picked up to re dip in Carbonated water he was just there. Oh I am not going to put any new livestock in the tank for at least a week. It has made me feel stupid for many months. LOL at my nic name Thanks guys...
  12. Chimo192

Mantis?

Thanks guys, I am hoping to have a clickless night. Thank you for your support
  13. Chimo192

Mantis?

Here is another picture of it
  14. Chimo192

Mantis?

Hi everyone, Could anyone tell me if this is the mantis haunting my tank. Doesn't seem to have a head, maybe my last dip killed it, well kind of it is still kind of moving
  15. Chimo192

any suggestions please

Oh my David, I was in the process, got all my corals out, went to move 1 rock and this popped out. Please someone tell me it is the mantis, I am so shaking here. I don't see a head but it is still moving. If it is the mantis do not have to dip my rocks again.