Recent content by charyabb

1. C

Wai's 92gal (corner)

Nice job dude. The tank is looking good. I added a Leapord Wrasse to mine to help eat the flat worms that I have. Other than that and the 6" Clam....no more additions. Can't wait to see this thing in person and see if fully stocked!!
  2. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

Does anyone know what this stuff is? I updated the first post in the Thread with a picture. Anyone? Anyone? :bouncebox
  3. C

Charyabb's 110 gallon Reef Tank

I buried a rock under the Clam and it has attached to that. Roger on that one!! :thumbup: The Flame Angle has left the clam alone so far but I will watch its behavior....thanks for the heads up. :)
  4. C

Got some new inhabitants to the tank. Here is a picture of the two newbee's.
  5. Clam_and_Flame_Angle

Clam_and_Flame_Angle

6. C

Wai's 92gal (corner)

Any updated pics? :rollingey
  7. C

New filter and skimmer works really well. I needed more space for my new protien skimmer. The little SeaLogic that I had was filling up every 3-4 hours...it was for a 50 gallon tank. This one can skim 200 gallons....and pulls all kinds of crap out of the water. I bought a Clam (4") and a...
  8. C

Here is my setup down below. New filter and protein skimmer.
  9. IMG_3959

IMG_3959

10. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

I updated my first post with a picture of the red bugs.....can anyone ID?
  11. IMG_3958

IMG_3958

12. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

The first picture kind of looks like what I have. They don't really move around that much....but I noticed that my hermit crabs have some on there shells...and that might be how they are spreading so quickly. I had one person say that the only way to get ride of them is to syphon them out with...
  13. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

Sorry...what does SPS mean? (I am not good with the lingo :columbo: ) My bio has pictures of my corals. Xenia, sea polyps, mushrooms, and a flower pot.
  14. C

Charyabb's Red Creatures

I need some help. I have an infestation of small creatures on my live rock and on my sand at the base of the live rock. I thought that they were little pieces of red algae....but in looking closely they appear to be little red bugs. They moved when ever a hermit or snail got near them. They...
  15. C

Does anyone know anything about clams? I am thinking of adding one to the bottom of my tank. I know that I have enough lighting....and the right food....but is there anything else that I should know before I spend the money? :bouncebox