1. cesar

which fish is the hardiest?

DAMNsels are very hardy.
  2. cesar

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

awesome Thread
  3. cesar

Niger trigger

Triggers are not reef safe. They will eat your coral and inverts. But they sure are cool looking.
  4. cesar

Intro of Cesar's 20g tank.

Thank you Lynn. It just seems like such a hard project. I can't wait to get the ball rolling either.
  5. cesar

:lol: I have heard that before. But when you see it in person it looks much smaller. Thanks
  6. cesar

Would this be pushing it...

Oh by the way that puffer was going to go into a FOWLR tank. No coral in there at all. But I do have 3 fishes in there already so I guess that puffer is not going to work.
  7. cesar

Yes something does smell funny there. I thought it was too good to be true
  8. cesar

Yes i have fallen for them pretty strong. I was buying them left and right but I somewhat slowed down.
  9. cesar

Blasto I got from local reefer.
  10. cesar

I was told by a LFS employee (i dont know why I listen to them), but I was told that i could have a blue dot puffer in my 20g H tank. Does this sound right or does it sound like he just wants to sell. I read that these puffers would be ok in a tank that is 30g. But is a 20H pushing it?
  11. cesar

Office Nano - Weekend Feeding?

Yes I wouldn't worry about not feeding them on the weekend. There has been times where i have forgotten to feed mine for like 3 days and everything is fine. I was told by a LFS that the owner doesn't even feed the fish he has in his main display tank. He says that there is plenty of food on the...
  12. cesar

One of my favorite pieces. My red/pinkish Blasto
  13. cesar

:lookaroun Not really sure. The LFS had it labeled like just Favia. Not bad for an even trade of some dull mushrooms.
  14. cesar

I haven't posted here on my thread in a while so I will post a picture of my favia
  15. cesar

Oh that's too bad. I read somewhere that they are not very reef safe either. They are awesome looking. Maybe I can place one in my 60g FOWLR tank when it's up and running.