Intro of Cesar's 20g tank.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Interesting... I've noticed a few of my corals have semi-bleached under my 10k's :(

cesar

That's very interesting because I noticed that my SPS had lost some color. I wasn't really sure what happened but I thought I had the red bug deal. It never occured to me that it could have been this an issue. I wonder if my lights did my SPS in? But I thought that SPS loved that MH light. Hmmm...

cesar

Witfull said:
looks good, 250wt halide,,,hmm,,,any heat problems?

It could be a concern in the summer. It gets pretty hot here in California. What I do for this is I have a ghetto house fan blasting on top of the tank. Yes, I do have an evaporation problem but I just have to keep on top of that. The water can get very hot if I dont put that fan in front of it. With the lights on and fan going I top about 80 in the middle of the day.

lcstorc

Beautiful tank!!!
Great pictures.
Hard to believe it's only 20gallons.
Keep up the great work.

cesar

Thanks. Means alot. I need a new tank shot. I have some stuff that is new in there and I got old stuff that was removed. I will try to post one up later tonight.

cesar

Im not sure where to ask this and it's a bit not related to my thread but here is my question. What kind of fish is that on the top of the website? Like the logo for reefsanctuary? Looks very cool.

cesar

Witfull said:
that is an arc-eye hawk~

logo ws made by our very own, LuckyInk!

Very nice. Im going to see if I can look up some info on it like in what size tank can they be kept and so on. Thanks Witfull.

cesar

Oh that's too bad. I read somewhere that they are not very reef safe either. They are awesome looking. Maybe I can place one in my 60g FOWLR tank when it's up and running.

cesar

I haven't posted here on my thread in a while so I will post a picture of my favia
MacroFavia.jpg

cesar

Witfull said:
is that bubble gum or barbie pink? lol

very nice~

:lookaroun Not really sure. The LFS had it labeled like just Favia. Not bad for an even trade of some dull mushrooms.