Recent content by arcanjo

1. arcanjo

75gal Seagrass/macro Pipefish tank.

Hi D3monic, I looked for but i didn't found about your feeding routines, especially the sponges, gorgonias and pipefish (was it cyclop-eeze?). What kind of food do you use and how do you feed them. How deep is your dsb and how long did it took until you put the seagrass? Amazing tank!!!
  2. arcanjo

My 25 gallons sps aquarium

Thanks, i think it helped sps too, i've notice a little purple on two branches of acropora valida. Hystrix are still brown (but much light colour), but i'll be looking for the pink colour. Maybe after replacing the lights it might help. About the salt: I use natural water, i live in a...
  3. arcanjo

Thanks Frankie. New photos after some changes and a new entry. The percula after 5 days in aquarium, i think he found a new home (i hope). I moved the rocks up a little. Regards, Miguel
  4. Layout

Layout

5. 210

6. 111

7. arcanjo

Red slime problem

Hi Milk, Usually the recommendations for it are: - Good flow (to prevent the accumulation of detritus); - Water changes (siphoning the slime, every day until it disappear); - Lights life (usually shouldn't be much more than 8 months old, see the recommendations for each type ); - Rocks...
  8. arcanjo

Terry, if i knew that behaviour of Damsel i wouldn't put in, but i missed that part. Hi Allen, thanks for your comment. About the balling issue, i am not a expert too, but i know that with or without the method, i need to supply Mg, Ca and keep the kh for sps consume, the rest (trace...
  9. arcanjo

Algae Id Please

It looks like a rhodactis or a ricordea.
  10. arcanjo

Hi, Thanks for your replies. The truth is i'm not a good photographer if i didn't increase the speed of camera the sand would look too bright, i need more practice, i guess. My Lights are: 2 Lamps T5 ATI Aquablue Spezial 24w (on the sides) and 2 LampsT5 ATI Blue Plus 24w (in the middle) The...
  11. arcanjo

Hi, A little description of my six months aquarium and equipment: - Aquarium: 24''*14''*14'' plus 5'' for the sump, at back; - Light: 4x24w T5; - Circulation: 2 nano tunze; - Tunze Doc skimmer 9002 (at back, in sump); - Dsb 5'' (partial hide ) The sump also have a deposit for water...
  12. 7

13. 6

14. Layout

Layout

15. Layout

Layout