Recent content by AllenC

1. A

Finger Leather Growing out of Tank! For Sale

I have a Finger leather is trying to grow out of my tank. Taking up all my light for smaller corals, Need to sale. $175.00. Needs to go in big tank or someone that wants to frag down.
  2. A

Black/white and Orange/white occelaris clownfish spawning?

If you have any ?'s please let me know, I was just like you starting out, I now have had over 300 fish living through meta. and Selling Good. They are very healthly and really not as hard as people are making in out to be. So let me know if you have ?'s about raising them or where to get the...
  3. A

Black and White Clown fish Amphiprion ocellaris Tank Raised

Yes do you receive picture mail on your cell phone? and where are they being shipped to. What zip code?what is your #
  4. A

Not that I know of. The Spawning Pair are solid black with white strips and as juveniles they did have orange noses at first. But they went away when they were about 1 1/2 years old.
  5. A

Tank raised Black and White Clowns in Florida for Sale. They are in the grow out stage right now they need a few more weeks before can be sold. So please email me and let me know if you are interested. 1 for 30 or 2 for 55. Thanks
  6. A

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Great News. Got 2 living out of the last hatch, And just had a hatch of over 100 last night got most of them out of the DT, Feeding the Rotifers, and will post pics soon...
  7. A

Yes Doni, Thank you so much for the advise, I ordered from reed and that stuff is awesome, the rotifers are growing out of control now... lol Thanks Again My Clowns are laying eggs again tonight...
  8. A

Thanks Doni, I appreciate It. I sent you a message. Really Needing you help. If you don't mind.
  9. A

Hi! New to forum, From Orlando,FL

Hi Everyone, I have been in the hobby for around 5 years, I have a 90 Gallon SW Tank. I'm not to good at forums, but willing to meet new people in the hobby. I also Just had clownfish fry tonight and very new to all this.. If anyone has some great advise for trying to raise them that would...
  10. A

Hey Everyone love the info... I was wondering. I just had fry and wanted to know in my 10 gallon tank, I am feeding them live rotos, but all the debris in the bottom of the tank is that normal?