Recent content by 02vetteboy

1. 0

ETSS 800XR Skimmer and Iwaki 55RLT for sale

Ok so I am asking $350 plus shiping or best offer. If anyone is interested pm me and I will get back to you asap. Thanks Duston
  2. 0

ETSS 800XR Skimmer and Iwaki 55RLT for sale

I have an ETSS 800XR skimmer and an Iwaki 55rlt pump for sale. Both were used to cure my live rock and then i could not get them to fit in my stand with my current sump so i am offering them here to anyone that will give me a resonable offer on them. i would be interested to trade the both for...
  3. 0

Need some lighting recomendations.

I just set up a 20 gallon tank that i am still on the fence about with regards to lighting. The tank is 24" wide 18" tall and 16" deep. Now the two lights i am kinda juggleing with right now are the current nova extreme t5 with 96 watts of output or the current orbit 150 watt MH. My goal for...
  4. 0

My very first coral frags pics included...

Reefmack: You are correct the first one is a pulsing xenia and the secound one is a hammer coral. I placed the xenia in a spot in the tank so that when or if it takes off and starts to cover theings that it is kinda isolated. Thank u everyone for the kind words. Hope that the all grow and...
  5. 0

Well here are some pics of the two frags i picked up at frag swap 2008. Duston
  6. 0

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varga: do u happen to have the part number for the paint u used to paint the fish tank i want to make sure i am getting the right paint tommorow. thank u Duston
  7. 0

Reefmak: Yes the first one is a green maze coral. The second one i am still trying to remeber what the lfs said it was any help IDing it would be greatly appreciated. Duston
  8. 0

Well here are a few pics of my very first coral frags. So is there anyone on here that lives in Socal going to the marine aquarium society of ventura county frag swap nex saturday. If so hit me up with a pm and we can meet up there. Duston
  9. 0

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

VARGA: So i have just caught up on this thread and ow i am going to build my next tank instead of buying it. So i have a few questions for you. What kinda epoxy did u you use exactly and where did u get it. What kinda plywood did u use for the secound tank and what kinda bracing did u use...
  10. 0

Woke up to all my fish being dead

Well the tank reading were all normal!!! PH-8.0 Nitrate-0 Nitrite-0 Ammonia-0 Calcium- 440 KH- 7 Salinity- 1.023 Temp-78 The fish have been in the tank for about 3 weeks. I put fully cured live rock in when i started the tank let it sit for about 3 weeks and never had a noticable...
  11. 0

Woke up to all my fish being dead

So i got up this morning as i always do and i look into my rsm and dont see eith of my fish. So i take a little harder look and find both of the in opposite corners of the tank dead. So now i am at a loss of what to do. Due to having to work i have not had time to check the water parameters...
  12. 0

New stand idea

Here is a buch of pics that i took during the construction of my stand frame.
  13. 0

New stand idea

Thanks Octoman for that link to the build of your stand. That really helps me in how i want to design my stand. I love the way your tank has turned out. I can just hope that mine turns out half that nice. Thanks again for the info. Duston
  14. 0

New stand idea

Ya i am thinking about putting a door on the right side of the stand so i can get the sump in there. I guess i might have to rethink my plans for a sump and fuge. If u could post some pics of your set up that would be great. if u need a little better instructions on how to use photobucket just...
  15. 0

New stand idea

Wel i have got a 40 gallon breeder tank that i am planning for the sump and then what ever i can fit in there for a fuge. Do u think that that will be to small of a sump for the size tank i will have?