Need some lighting recomendations.

I just set up a 20 gallon tank that i am still on the fence about with regards to lighting. The tank is 24" wide 18" tall and 16" deep. Now the two lights i am kinda juggleing with right now are the current nova extreme t5 with 96 watts of output or the current orbit 150 watt MH. My goal for the tank is to have a nice little reef tank that i can grow anything in as my level of experience grows. i currently have in my red sea max 130 hammer coral, pulsing xenia, a candy cane coral and a green brain maze coral. I want to transfer them to the 20 gallon so i can redo my red sea so i can fix some of the mistakes i have made in it when i first started it up. Any advice would be great thanks a million.

Duston

morbius18

I had the Orbit 150 watt MH on a 25 tall which was 24 wide x 15.5 deep by 20 tall, and The light worked out perfectly. I was able to have SPS, LPS and clams. I started with soft, then traded to LPS, then SPS and a clam, then back to Zoanthids only, so the light is more than capable of supporting what you want.
I then upgraded to an Ebay fixture that was a 250 w and 130 w PC fixture.