Rainbow Acans Trimming in NY!!!

Hey, I've recently started a new Zeovit tank and moved down from a 300g to a 200g.

All of my previous livestock in the 300g is crammed into a 125g frag system right now and I realized that they wont fit into my new tank. However much it pains me, I need to trim down some of my corals.

I am selling these Rainbow Acans by the head. You can buy more than 1 and I will cut and let heal for 1 week before shipping or pickup. I don't want to trim too much so its first come first serve. These are all Limited Editions picked up from my local coral dude (I'll leave his name out). They were all ridiculously expensive when I bought them 3 years ago but they have grown nicely with nightly PE Mysis feedings! I have about 5 more colonies that will need trimming but I didn't have time to take pictures of them. I'll post them later on.

I only wish my crappy camera did these justice. They are much brighter in real life!!

Please PM requests for how many heads, thanks! I will ship for $30 overnight via USPS Express Mail!

Limited Edition Rainbow Fury Acan $20 per head
This is as Rainbow as it gets!!!
EWWWBOOFLAME181.jpg

Limited Edition Lord of the Rainbows Acan $15 per head
Great Rainbow Lord Morph!!
EWWWBOOFLAME155.jpg

Limited Edition Rainbow Skittles Acan $25 per head
Classic Skittles Lord Acans!!
EWWWBOOFLAME110.jpg

Limited Edition Toxic Mutant Nebula Twist (TMNT) $15 per head
Awesome "Puke" Colors that blend together beautifully!! Olive, Purple, Green, Yellow, Orange!!
EWWWBOOFLAME097.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Priced at a steal right now...I paid $150 for a 4 head piece of the first Acan...I think Cherry sells them at $200 for 3-4 heads!

Still plenty of heads on these colonies! I've also got about 10 other Rainbow colonies if anyones interested in some pieces. I know it says per head up top but realistically I've been giving everyone 1,2, or 3 head pieces just because its easier to frag that way. Also have been giving people deals 10 different Ultra Rainbow Limited Edition Frags (all 2-3 heads) for $200! Gotta trim down for my smaller system!

mtk

I just picked up my corals from reefermadnessny today. Have to say everything looks great and packaged better then I have seen from most.

ReefWanderer

I just received my shipment of acans. They came well packeaged and he hooked me up with well over what I paid for. If you are on the market for some acans I would totally look no furhter.

carmexx

I just got my Acans today! Outstanding packaging and definitely got my money worth. Thanks again!

Blue Space

I wish my tank was ready too! Those prices are unreal!

I recently placed my order for some of these beautiful, yet easy to care for acans and he was even nice enough to hold my order until my QT finishes cycling. I'll be sure to post pics when they're settled in their new home. Thanks Felix!!! :thumbup: