Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

reefersfun

New pic of a pair of Doni's snows

HPIM6986-1-1.jpg

GrendelPrime

i was never realy into clowns before but i have to say those snows are absolutley beautiful fish and i bet they would look stunning under my new mh's..lol

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
New Store!!!!

Okay folks... here we go with a new store!!!
Please be patient with the changes and let me know of any bugs!!

I was able to migrate the customer base over BUT could not bring over your passwords. This means that you will need to click the [forgot password] link to have a new one sent to you.

NOTE: RESETTING PASSWORDS will require two steps:
1) Validating your email by clicking on the link in the 1st email that is sent to you once you click [reset password]
2) Then copy/pasting the temp PW given in the 2nd email

NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION:
You will need to either update your account by selecting 'newsletter' (after resetting your password above)
....OR...
Sign up for the newsletter shown on the first page by entering your name and email address.

:swmfish:

keithrett

AHHHHHH when I try and watch the videos a message pops up saying "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

pulpol408

i cant see the video and how come i am getting this message "this is a private video. if you have been sent this video please make sure you accept the sender's friend request"

keithrett

no snowcassos but she did upload 4 grade A's (one being a pair of A's) I think two of the grade A's are gone leaving a single A and a pair of grade A's