socos 46 gallon bowfront

soco

So I got a fire shrimp from the lfs yesterday. The first one was dead b4 I got home. Not even a 5 min drive. And then took it back. The second one is dead this morning. Gata go back and get my water tested so hopefully I'll get credit. My test kits are in the mail still so I gata have them test it. But last time they tested it it was fine and I've done a wc since then.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

saintsreturn

I may have to do that with the 75. The 30 is done being messed with until I convert it to a sump or a qt tank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StirCrayzy

Ok yall I've not had moon light b4. What's the lighting system with them. Should I let my tank go dark for a few hours then have them come on for a few hours in the middle of the night then off again b4 morning? Do I just leave them on all night ? What do yall do?

I run mine all night, the fish must be good with it , cause they never ask for coffee or tell me to turn them off.

soco

I run mine all night, the fish must be good with it , cause they never ask for coffee or tell me to turn them off.
So do u just run them along with the reg day lights then when those click on the moons are just already on. The u leave them till morn?

soco

Tank update. So over the last few days I have bought and somehow killed 3 fire shrimp. The first one didn't even make it home. The second one did make it to the tank but made it till the lights went out that's it. Then I talked to the lfs and they gave me a replacement on the next shipment. So the did that yesterday. And he was dead b4 I could start dripping him. :-( sadly to say we agreed it's not time for shrimp. So I'm feeling bummed and bad for the shrimp I'm killing lol. But I did end up getting 2 new frags out of the whole process. Some new zoas and an acro.

soco

80aca178f80ddefe39f26e324793bf05.jpg
1e0ac17316949afe7864a02694dd764a.jpg
f436dbdeeb2bb02c5993a4671299132b.jpg

soco

Pics of the new pieces. Nothing fancy still. I'm trying to wait in the frag swap in feb. Saving till then.

soco

I still can't get pics with leds so I'm using the flash. Wish I could figured it out. Maybe I'll try an actual camera. Does anyone know if we still have to use photo bucket for pc pics?

Ceejai777

I still can't get pics with leds so I'm using the flash. Wish I could figured it out. Maybe I'll try an actual camera. Does anyone know if we still have to use photo bucket for pc pics?

There should be a way to post directly from reef sanctuary. I tried yesterday from my laptop or my phone (can't remember which) but the file was too large so I had to use photobucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soco

Well I lost my mind today. I decided to start messing with the rockwork. I wasn't happy with the way the left side looked. It was too close to the glass. Now its a mess and I am thinking I'm going to have to redo it all. I wanna try and shape it or something I has the epoxy so who knows.

soco

976cd828a3d7c1928de2dd40c09ca0c7.jpg
I can't remember who asked but here a pic of the old 90 gallon I had b4 it crashed :-(. Boy do I miss that tank!

Ya it was about ready for an upgrade until the massive crash. :-(