Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
He lives in paradise dude. Just learned he's minutes from where my family has went twice a year for 30 years. I'm trippin out.

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

I hardly consider Pasco County "paradise"... Now, when I used to live closer to Steve down on Treasure Island... that's a heck of a lot closer in my eyes...

lethal

Atta boy Matt. Heck, what else would you do with your time anyway? Sport, TV, beer and trips to Mexico? Hmm, maybe you better rethink this :).

BLADEYAMAHA

Oooooh, I love Florida though. :)

I prolly ought to go to Cali at least once in my life. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

dmatt88

I hardly consider Pasco County "paradise"... Now, when I used to live closer to Steve down on Treasure Island... that's a heck of a lot closer in my eyes...

Ah what's a few hour drive between reefers

dmatt88

Atta boy Matt. Heck, what else would you do with your time anyway? Sport, TV, beer and trips to Mexico? Hmm, maybe you better rethink this :).

No stopping me now my man.

sk8rdn

Ah what's a few hour drive between reefers

Steve is an hour from me, (less from you Grandma's) and I used to live less than 10 minutes from him for quite a while. By best friend still lives on the island...

Not much, Its important to get together.:)

I'd love to get together with the rest of the crew, problem is, my trips to the area are usually last minute, and I really hate imposing on people. I didn't even make it down there for the 4th of July like I had planned. I still say i wanna meet up with steve and have a few frosty 'ritas on the beach during one of our extended stays out there... :D

Funlad3

I appreciate it dude but I think I'm just gonna desecrate Amy's dining room table again. This always makes her so happy.

If you can't keep the wife happy, this hobby would be easy.

BLADEYAMAHA

Man I want to get everyone together that I can get together and meet as many of you all that I can when I get my medical settlement money cause I won't ever be able to do this again on my disability income money, let's face facts here! :D

sk8rdn

Macna 2013; Aug 30 to Sept 1... Just saying...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.