New tang!!!!!

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
That's probably his pic. It was out of focus like the others in the PB account.

....Secret Super Hero....

PIMPALA

facepalm.jpg

sk8rdn

Hey guys!

Did I show you my new tank and fish I got?

url18.jpg

sk8rdn

reefguy said:
Rofl looks when did u get the money to buy the GA Aquarium!?

No dude, that's my hallway to the kids' bedrooms... That's my family in the pic... :D

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Gents.....I think the point is well taken here......even though it may be funny, let's move on :)

Built347

I joined this forum for helpfull advice and to meet people that shared a hobby that I enjoy now ill be leaving this forum because of sometime being an a hole..
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/79902-my-first-saltwater-reef-tank.html

Sorry buddy.. not everyone here is an A hole...99% of us would offer up any kind of help or advise freely without an extra order of "ignorant mouthy a hole"... .. if you have already left thats a shame.... its also a shame that some refuse to.. good luck in your reefing.. we need more people like you..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

lbiminiblue

I had him in a qt at fish store for 14 days

i've never QT'd. At least i've never felt the need for it. I've set up a hospital tank to treat ich, but i think the fact that the fish eats well at the store and has bright eyes and complete fins is enough to bypass QT. Just my thoughts, do what your most comfortable with.

sk8rdn

lbiminiblue said:
i've never QT'd. At least i've never felt the need for it. I've set up a hospital tank to treat ich, but i think the fact that the fish eats well at the store and has bright eyes and complete fins is enough to bypass QT. Just my thoughts, do what your most comfortable with.

Big fan of Russian Roulette, huh?

lbiminiblue

Big fan of Russian Roulette, huh?

lol...I just think looking at the fish itself at the store should be a good indicator of its health. like i bought a jawfish even though he had a torn fin....considering that the LFS keeps their holding tanks in good condition FROM WHAT I CAN See, and that they can maintain a display like this-
Photo03151-1.jpg
i thought it would be a safe bet that all he had was a torn fin.

Tru2nr

lol...I just think looking at the fish itself at the store should be a good indicator of its health.

You've obviously never lost an entire tank due to no QT...i have...one thing you might not have known about marine ich...while some fish may be considered "immune" or not showing signs of marine ich...they still possess the parasite and can pass it on...trust me i know from experience i will never not QT again...unless i win the lottery and even than ill burn the money instead

...my names Donnie and I like bishkits

lbiminiblue

You've obviously never lost an entire tank due to no QT...i have...one thing you might not have known about marine ich...while some fish may be considered "immune" or not showing signs of marine ich...they still possess the parasite and can pass it on...trust me i know from experience i will never not QT again...unless i win the lottery and even than ill burn the money instead

...my names Donnie and I like bishkits
I know they have the parasite. Eradicating it is close to impossible in a tank. If you keep the fish happy then the ich remains dormant