The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

illidan

i got mine exactly one week ago. Sorry for the bad pics not good with cameras. Shipping was excellent and i requested the little tiny one, so i knew what i was getting myself into. :crowd:

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

rrcg50

wow beautiful pics forddna if you ever decide to give up your pair i have a tank or 2 that can house them. i can pay doni for another pair for you also so you get exactly what you want.
i have not taken pics of mine in a while but i sit in front of there tank and stair at them all the time. they are so beautiful. thanks doni i love my clowns

illidan

Do not quite know what grade the little one will turn into but will be nice seeing as he develops this is their second week and he has grown quite a bit

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Great photos!
My oldest Snowcassos have blackened up and look fabulous :) I also have some older grade C's that are darkening up nicely.
Be sure to take lots of photos because they will continue to develop their color as they mature.

next

New member!

Here are my pair of Picasso's that just arrived today. Pic quality isn't that great as this is just with the actinics, but I wanted to show them off :)

dsc03701q.jpg

next

That's the crazy part... they are B's!!!!

Doni has outdone herself and I really think this pair is just perfect.

Thanks again Doni :bouncer: