The Bluespot Club

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
i have the glass lid on the solana...last night i gave him about 40 pieces of rubble....they are now lining his cave. I need to make more. He wrangled up my tubs blues and made that his entrance of his cave. Now way jose...he cant have those :)

bluespotjawfish

I think mine are eating the rubble I give them. They have gone through 7 lbs in the past month. My normally 3-4" sand bed is 6-8" where they are at. They are happy though and that is the important thing.

lcstorc

Sunshine is known for decorating her house.
Sometimes is is a Gorgonian which makes a nice tree by the front door but sometimes it is some polyps to brighten things up a bit.

Good thing about the glass top. I didn't know they came with one.

GSELLERS

added another 40 pieces of rubble and they were used up within 20 minutes. i watched boop move every piece into his cave

GSELLERS

gonna pick up heat packs tomorrow morning and ship them tomorrow afternoon. looks like it will be pretty cool up there

lcstorc

How exciting Blake. Are you going to put them together or keep them separate?
So far mine are doing good though I am not sure if they have seen each other yet.

bluespotjawfish

Seahorse, I hadn't seen this thread, thanks for posting it! Good info to draw from and the photos are to die for! Can you picture my 125 with a group of baby BSJF? Oh how I wish that was what I could post pictures of!

I think BJ is more than ready, but I am wondering if the Misses is still immature. She has grown quite a bit in the past few months. They both still seem very happy and I have never seen them argue with each other. I guess they aren't a true couple yet - lol!

So I missed how GSellers ended up with so many and is now shipping a pair? Update me please...

lcstorc

They aren't a pair but 2 blues that have been living in separate tanks. I was asking if Blake is going to try to pair them.

SeahorseBT

I am going to put them in seperate tanks for now and try to sex them. The tanks are in the same room so I might be able to tell. Having a pair would ne awesome! I don't know how GSELLERS got so many but I'm glad he did!

GSELLERS

my buddy wanted to breed the pair but $$ and time were an issue. but the bigger issue was the wife. I come across them alot in florida. as well as my customers tanks i maintain too.