The Bluespot Club

SeahorseBT

You tell me.
IMG_5512.jpg

SeahorseBT

Thanks for the kind words everyone. GSELLERS was selling 2 for the price of one so I got 2.
In my red sea max,I just noticed my clown has a small white bump on him. I put him in my empty 30 gallon. I will try to get a good pic, but it didn't look good. My other clown looks fine. I hope this doesn't affect the new guy.

SeahorseBT

They are in!The one I put un the RSM dove right into the cave I made for it. I spoil them, I know. I saw a puff of sand so I guess he's digging.
Here's the cave:
Tanks192.jpg

And the other one (the one Lynn thought looked like a trouble maker) kind of just stood there and then darted to the back of the tank(where the sand is the shallowest) so he'll have to come out.
Tanks191.jpg

Tanks190.jpg

lcstorc

They do not all look the same. Mine are very different in looks and in personality.
He just crammed his mouth full of food while she picks and chooses what she wants to eat. Then again he is new and still skinny while she is rather plump.

SeahorseBT

I saw that in the two I had before. They acted completely different. Trouble seems bolder than the other one. It looks like that name actually might stick Lynn.
Tanks193.jpg

Tanks194.jpg

I am going to feed them soon. I'll try and get some videos.

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
glad they arrived safely...the second one must have been thrashing in the bag because the tail wasnt frayed when he went in. I hope you enjoy them....Do you think i should make any improvements in my shipping method or packing method?

SeahorseBT

The water was just a tad warm but otherwise everything was fine. Did you ask your friend how the lip got damaged?Hopefully everything will heal up fine.

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
he tried to move a huge rock supposedly...but it looked cosmetic. Hope it will heal. Next time ill have to get a smaller heat pack....thanks for the heads up and glad they arrived safe