Tank turned 49 this year

Paul B

Very cool. Yours looks like a girl, you should bring her over to meet mine. What is that you are feeding her? I give mine clams.

Annette Garcia

I mainly only feed live brine shrimp. But I do make some food that has oysters, mysis, ghost, I buy them live and I freeze it all together. Even my seahorse will eat the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annette Garcia

a1c7215a31e466c48a75b1a5ae7a961e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul B

Your not as excited as he is :celebrate:
That is extreamly cool. I never saw clingfish do much of anything much less lay eggs. I am thrilled for you and very jealous. :D

Paul B

My new SteamPunk Lamp is about half finished. It still needs paint (like the copper look on my last one) rivets, a stand, maybe another light bulb and some tweeking. I would like to get that gage to spin but that will take some time. It was a fire extinguisher.

Speaking about Broadway plays, a few years ago our Daughter got us tickets for another play. An off Broadway play. She made a mistake with the time so we got there an hour early. We were the first on line and it was cold. After a few minutes we hear this screaming and see two bouncers carrying out this girl and they throw her in the street. A while later almost the same thing happens. (we later learned that this was part of the entertainment for people on line)
So the thing opens and we go in. It is a big dance floor with no tables or seats, just some small raised platforms. My wife has to run to the Ladies room so I am in the center of this place my self.
All of a sudden some loud music starts, bright lights come on, mainly on me, and these three "guys" come out roller skating around me "NAKED". Well, they were not exactly naked. They had feathers sticking out of their ears and another one on their ankles. :eek:
I am all alone except for my 3 dancing "friends" and I don't know which way to look. I am starring at the ceiling, looking at my feet, any place but straight ahead. I then notice there is a bar, and behind the bar is a girl. I start starring at her, but I think she got annoyed and wanted to call the bouncer. But it was the only direction I could look. I went (ran) over to the bar and ordered a drink. I think it was twenty two dollars, but at that point I would have paid twenty two hundred dollars. I quickly looked behind me to see if they left. They didn't. But now they were dancing on those little raised platforms and motioning for me to come over there. I have no idea how they secured those feathers in their ears and I didn't want to know.
I turned back to the Bar Maid so fast I think I twisted my neck . What was taking my Wife so long?
She finally comes back and I said WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?
Then other people started to come in and I realized this play was mainly for Bachelorette Parties and besides the feathered naked guys, I was one of the only Men there. My Daughter really needs to pick these plays better.

That one will be painted like my last one.

Paul B

I just about finished it. I want to put in a much more antique, more rounder bulb. And maybe a lamp cage

The gate valve turns it on.

Time to start on another one.