OT~No reason thread

boozeman

this connection is provided as a package with the television cable hookup...its great!!

...took a day off today and spent it with the familly at the zoo...wifey is getting the kids ready for bed while I check mail....and of course pacify my RS addiction...see y'all tomorrow :invisible

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's COOLER than dominoes... Yeah dominoes fall all cool and stuff but imagine how COOL those will smell next week :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Well I beleive this person has egg envy, the inability of man to give birth does affect some people in odd ways, I am actually quite happy being a Martian

DaBird

I didn't know you were a martian 'squatchy, what did they do , kick ya off mars? Don't get me wrong, we love ya on this rock but it IS informative ...hmmmm...

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Well I used to pretend to be rich but thats so "ordinary" , really how many people have you met who claim to be an offworlder?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Wiped out the reefs and the people, pretty sad but this has been going on since the beginning, I guess in todays world it just translates into "new real estate"