OT~No reason thread

blue_eyes53813

Weirdest winter storm is going through SW Wisconsin tonight... We are suppose to get 10-16" of snow... The weird part is , it is Thundering and lightening like a son of a gun... Never seen anything like it.... Im gonna sit here in front of my fire place and pray it is done soon , lol

lcstorc

No Booze I did not put them there. LOL
Pretty cool story though.
Stay safe BlueEyes.
Yippie! I am home again. For a whole week too.

lcstorc

I am so glad to be home. I feel like Dorthy. Last week was brutal. Meetings all day every day. Yuck! There's no place like home. :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL Lynn. Welcome home!Blue_eyes... a thunder snow storm... coolio~ I have seen those only a few times in my life.

saltwaterfarm

Haha Lynn... I'd like to be where you are... Winter Storm here now. Been out of power. Gonna be yucky. Nothing like Blue_eyes's storm though...

lcstorc

Stay safe. Then come visit. We love to have company just ask Doni. So far she's the only RS person to visit, but we would love to have more.

lcstorc

I'm about an hour from Disney. Come on by if you have the chance. I'm on the East Coast directly East from Orlando, but I work in Orlando when I am in town. It would be great to get together.
Hey I know we'll get Doni to come down at the same time. That would be fun. Her parents live close to me.

saltwaterfarm

All I can say is party pooper (my husband) isn't coming, and my munchkin can hang out with his grandparents... And, we can PAR-TY!