OT~No reason thread

Witfull

this thread serves no purpose,,,,random thoughts or ramblings,,,

its mid march and im still following football~ im a junkie! i love my tank now that serial killer is gone, and spring is almost here, naturally the forcast calls for snow!

want or need to babble, here ya go!

madhouse

id have to say my tank is going well ... atleast i think so... definitely the most work of the 3 tanks i have.... football is a year round thing you never stop thinking about football... what do y ou think of all these big name players in new uni's this year...? im also more a baseball junkie and being a METS fan am happy we finally get our channel debuting today as a matter of fact.....
ramble ramble ramble....

Gina

RS STAFF
I'm very excited about re-starting my tank. I just wish I could get off work at a decent time so that I could run over to the Aquarium Center and pick up some LR! I am off tomorrow so, if I can't get out of here today, I'll be there first thing tomorrow morning.

I miss watching football also! Maybe we'll have a team this year.
I'm excited about spring coming also. Some of the bulbs are already coming up. The bad thing about that is, they are calling for the possiblilty of snow!

forestal

i am excited on having a tank almost a full year old (livestock 2 years now) and seeing how it is maturing

i also wish i could do this full time - have a nice huge greenhouse with lots of plants and a huge tank...that would be fun (and a full time job to maintain)...wonder what powerball prize is :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am in a reefing-slump ... I am a bit burned out... maybe spring fever?? also, my last female anthias is not eating now :( I even made fresh homemade mush for her but it did not help....

I have been working overtime during my day job and at home.... I need a long vacation...

forestal

i know what you mean doni...i sometimes don't even feel like feeding them, but that is just too much work on the mind....just relax in front of your gorgeous tank, relax and let your critters heal you :)

I hope your anthias decides to eat :(

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thank you Dan :)

oldsaint said:
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
We just signed Drew Brees. :spinner: :thumbup:

.... explain plz. Baseball? basketball? football? .... I am sports challenged :rolleyes:

Reefstick

Looking forward to this summer for sure, four wheel'n & vacation all in the cards for this year. I've got my feelers out there for any live rock deals too, I've got a 150G that I am setting up this year, I may start with reef bones not sure yet though, maybe uncured LR. Can you say $money$.

Question: How many things run through a mans head, when he just moved to a new house and has an 80G and a 150G empty in the garage. Plus the fact that he loves to inprove his yard and home......
My head hurts.....

oldsaint

Woodstock said:
.... explain plz. Baseball? basketball? football? .... I am sports challenged :rolleyes:

Football.
The New Orleans Saints. Sept 24 will be the first game in the superdome since the hurricane.

Question: How many things run through a mans head, when he just moved to a new house and has an 80G and a 150G empty in the garage.
I'm thinking they would make a great sump and refug for one massive size tank.

blue_eyes53813

New houses are great and exciting but UGH!!!! the work. Been in my new house for almost a year and still have tons to do. still finishing off the basement that along with the fishtank is draining my bank account.

We are getting snow today :tears: .... SPRING SPRING SPRING :bouncebox

Witfull

ever look out the window and its bright and sunny, and then you step outside and its freezing?..and think,,,thats false advertising,,,,cruel mean mother nature!!

mattie

RS Sponsor
yes sping is in the air....
all the bulbs i planted last year (500 or so ) are coming up which is cool
testing out ozone on the reeftank just for fun.....
working working working. i can't talk about it yet but there will be some cool changes for my site in the next month or 2
oh yea and i going to disney world for a week :)
hows that for off topic

Gina

RS STAFF
We just purchased tickets to see the Soul2Soul Tour with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The concert is in the round and we have tickets for sect 2 right in front of the stage!! I'm so excited and I'm not the biggest country fan in the world but, I do like some of the groups.

mps9506

Screw football, who was watching the tourney???
UNCW (my alma mater) almost beat GW. And Winthrop should have pulled off the big upset.