JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

Frankie

RS STAFF
I have that same coral JFK! Mines blue and has the same polyp extension. They just had it labeled "acro" and i have yet to try and identify it. let me know if you do. I posted a picture in my thread yesterday.

tammywammy

Just got through reading this thread, it took me two whole days!!! Oh how I wish to be like JFK when I grow up. Your pics are fantabulous. Everything is thriving. It seems like you have the midas touch. :snshne:

You've made me rethink my plans. I was going to purchase T5s but after seeing the growth you've achieved, I think I'll be purchasing MHs instead. Your tank is really beautiful.

lcstorc

Maybe he is just super busy at work. It is pretty odd though. I don't think he has ever been missing this long. I miss the cool pics and humor. Hope he comes back soon.

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
Negative , i havent heard from him either. I've been busy myself

yeah lynn your right ,I've never actually met him. I was supposed to meet up with him at a frag swap. But we had forgot to cordinate before hand so we didnt know who to look for..LMAO

lcstorc

LOL That is funny. I thought you guys were supposed to meet. Guess that is what I was remembering.