PREMIUM
My clowns hosting my Goni...

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
LOL! thats an awesome picture! My male clown is killing my plate coral from worring it to much. Keep an eye on your Gonipora.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Love those pictures!:yup: I like the touchy, feely nature about clown fish.:heart: BTW, did you ever get any sea water from the inlet (harbor)? I remember you posting a tidal schedule somewhere and you posted that you were going to get some natural sea water. How did that go?

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Here's some more growth... this frag is amazing! The hardiest fastest growing SPS Acro I have ever seen! I call it my "Hairy Monster"...:thumbup:

Picture024.jpg

Picture040.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

Video

bluespotjawfish

Everything is looking awesome, enjoyed your videos! How do you every get anything done when you have something so cool to sit and stare at?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Can you find me some prime real estate in Florida!:lol: I shutter to think what clever picture your going to jab me with. Is a piece of your reef for sale!:laughroll Update!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Can you find me some prime real estate in Florida!:lol: I shutter to think what clever picture your going to jab me with. Is a piece of your reef for sale!:laughroll Update!

Here's what's waiting for you in Sunny Florida!

25684g9kz6kp5s5.gif