DSC00354.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
I bought one green frilly shroom that has split about 20 times. About 4 of them have moved on to my back glass.

GreenFrilly.jpg

lcstorc

Incredible tank as always. I love the grouping of toadstools. Is that a parent and it's babies? Those zoas are incredible as well. How about a new FTS?

Triggerjay

A couple days ago, I saw your thread pop back up. I figured someone else had posted in it, as I really couldn't believe you were really back, and didn't check it out.. Then I saw it again.. I had to second guess, and go for a peek.. and low and behold,.... YOURE BACK! Welcome again! You really got people worried...

Jason

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :thumbup:

I'll be taking a series of FTS soon!

I recently changed my MH's and I'm adjusting the tank to them... so some of my corals are still not opening to their fullest.

If everything goes well... this weekend I'll be back to my normal photoperiod and I'll start shooting away!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Is that an upgrade or just new bulbs? What bulbs did you use?

I just did my yearly change. I stayed with my 3 10,000k Hamilton 250W moguls, and 2 96W 03 ACTINIC BLUE PC.

I've had excellent gowth with them over the past year... they are definitely worth the price...:thumbup: