Chris's Red sea max

Madfish

Hello,

Here 3 of the 5 Ricos I bought today. Can't wait for the next delivery.

Enjoy

3598010434_49a8578fee_b.jpg

3597207637_a66b9d3b5d_b.jpg

3597208887_faf7a435ec_b.jpg

Sapphire

Thank you Sapphire,

I am sure you can get many other species that we can not get in Europe :-(

But i wonder ? Isn't it possible to order it from your local store ?

Laters

Chris

We have a list of corals, inverts and fish that are allowed into New Zealand and it's very strict. There're lots of things like the purple gorgonian, acans, dendros etc that are not on the list so can't be imported. :verymad:

On the plus side there's a draft new list that if it is approved wil allow acans and dendros and hermit crabs.......:fingerx:

Very nice new pics BTW!!! You must be very happy!

echopiece

Why is NZ so strict? At least you can have Acans now!

Nice Rics Chris!! They are in every LFS down here LOL. Matter of fact, I might be picking up another one this weekend

Sapphire

I think it's just that we're an island with lots of unique species and easier to be tough and keep nasties out rather than try and eradicate them once they get here........

We still have lots of great things on the list - it's just that there are some very specific things that are quite popular that are forbidden as well as somethings that everyone takes for granted (like hermit crabs!) that we arn't alllowed. It does change and the new one looks promising....!!

Hopefully we can rics like the pics abov.... we can get some, but we don't seem to get the colours you have!

Madfish

Why is NZ so strict? At least you can have Acans now!

Nice Rics Chris!! They are in every LFS down here LOL. Matter of fact, I might be picking up another one this weekend

Lucky Bast...... !! ;-)

I dont mean to be rude. Ha ha ! Of course they are called Ricordea FLORIDA... That makes it much easier to get.

I hope one day we will discover Ricordeas Geneva! :)

Laters

Chris

Madfish

Serial Fragger !

Hello dear friends,

I need to share something with you. I have been spending quiet some time now fragging different corals just to keep my tank some how clean and for fun as well.

To day, I fraged a green Mushroom and I got shocked :bugout: ! I did not expect it to look that bad. Beark.

Other then that, I will try to get you the adress for the Ricodeas from my local shop.

Talk to you soon

Chris

Madfish

Hello Reefers,

Last night, I think I finaly found the solution to my HEAT Problem. I got my self a Temperature Controller with 2 plogs. One for the heater and one for the chiller.

Unlike the model of Tunze I heard, on this model, I can set a minimum and a maximum temperature limit.

Now you must think that I am the biggest retard :columbo: of the old world ! But here is my point. I hooked up a serie of 4 vents that are now going on and off an keeping my temperature level at 25° celsius.

That means that I will not need a Chiller . I will still look into building one but now I have time.

I also brought home fragment of different Zoanthus colonies and I glued 4 little frag rocks. Pictures will follow.

'Till then safe reefing.

Chris

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Chris - post us some pics & a full tank shot !

Ich habe gerade gelesen Sie Thread von Anfang an und es wirklich genossen, machen Sie weiter so!

Glenn
745.gif

Madfish

He,

These are Baby Shrimps. Lysmata Ambionensis ! The one you can see on the pic with the red line on the back is the MAMMY !