Chris's Red sea max

Madfish

Hello dear Reefers,

It has been a long time since I took Pics of my tank but tonight was the night. Many things have changed. I traded a few corals............... enjoy !

4104361322_14a28c3cab_b.jpg

4104364324_b75419b8a6_b.jpg

4103605771_1fb95d8f2d_b.jpg

4104370632_d4790b8f03_b.jpg

4103595941_474fcfa64e_b.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Fantastic pictures of an awesome 130! You've done a great job on it - one of the prettiest I've seen!

Madfish

Good afternoon,

I want to share a little mod I did a few days ago.

I did a lot of thinking about buying a LED lamp made in China. I tryied to be objectif:

+ LED use less power.
+ LED do not heat up as much the wather.

- The price
- The noise of the ventilators
- THE SOFT CORALS LOST THERE COLOURS !!!!!!!!!

Of course I can only speak about the brand of LED that I tested but be carefull you all it is not as perfect as it sounds. Make sure you see the product working in your store and try to find out how corals react under them.

Well here is the Mod:

I installed a KZ (Korallen-Zucht) 6x24W T5 lamp. On the picture the lampe is not yet hanging from the ceiling but the difference is already noticable.

Enjoy:

ANCIEN = OLD............................................NOUVEAU = NEW

4163474995_33d158656e_o.jpg

Madfish

Hello everybody,

I am now on holiday:bouncer: and I will have time now to make a few pics of my lates mods.

Stay tuned

Chris

Spikewire

Pic on the right definitely looks fantastic. I'm confused a bit though. Is the pic on the left (OLD) with the LED test or the RSM stock lighting?

Madfish

Pic on the right definitely looks fantastic. I'm confused a bit though. Is the pic on the left (OLD) with the LED test or the RSM stock lighting?

Hello,

No, the LED test has been done in my friend's store. In one of his 100L tanks where I put a few of my frags in order to see how the corals would react.

The Pic on the left is the original RSM lighting.

Merry X-Mas

Chris