Search results

1. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

I hope it's something simple, otherwise my beloved fishes and coral are goosed Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  2. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

Emergency... My lights seem to have packed in. Only one strip of leds work. But they don't dim or anything... Just on that's it. Blues not as bright as the whites? Any ideas? Don't enter to rip the hood apart if it's a power problem or something like that? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  3. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

The brightness is rediculous... So I'm guessing your ok Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  4. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

Glad you've finally got it sorted Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  5. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

When I dry installed mine on the table, I didn't bother with the dimmers initially, and the lights were 100%. So yes you could just use it with the typhon controller. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  6. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

I thought the 3 pronged plug powered the controller, whist the other cable is wired into the timer, which inturn powers the lights, through the existing rsm power cord when turned on? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  7. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

I only needed connectors because I dry installed it on my table beforehand. Im pretty sure I wouldn't have needed them if I just installed into the hood straight away. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  8. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

I fitted the leds on my table first to make sure they worked... A dry run so to speak. It took awhile to break the hood apart and I treble checked everything, Everytime I did something. Still managed to drill holes in wrong position aswell But honestly, I'm useless at this type of thing and if...
  9. Hutchy007

Steve's LEDs

Doing it the first time will take you awhile. However, once it's done you realise how easy it is. It's the fear of making a mistake was my biggest problem. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. Hutchy007

Bright Orange Algae?

I'll try to get a better one when it appears again. The crabs love the stuff... Infact you can see a hermit devouring it in the shot! Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  11. Hutchy007

Bright Orange Algae?

Right thanks. Didn't think it was that as it's totally different makeup to the yellow sponge you can see in the background. The crabs love it though, and it doesn't last long when it appears. Thanks again :-) Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  12. Hutchy007

Bright Orange Algae?

Need an ID on this please. Im a total novice, so apologies if this is a stupid question... Its red algae platelets that some have turned flouro Orange? Mnay Thanks, Chris
  13. Hutchy007

rsm 130d

10% weekly for me
  14. Hutchy007

Red sea max 130d in the uk

Was one advertised on ebay last time I looked if that's any good to you? I assume it's still there? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  15. Hutchy007

Flow pump air intake fix RSM 130

Can you put a photo up of your fix please mate? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  16. Hutchy007

Flow pump air intake fix RSM 130

Fingers crossed for you
  17. Hutchy007

Trouble using both pumps RSM 130

No idea mate. I had the same problem, but it was down to the fine filter i was using. It was getting clogged up and restricting flow. Now i just replace it frequently to stop the flow restriction. Good luck and keep us posted.
  18. Hutchy007

E Series

Looks so neat and tidy... and shiny... Must have :)
  19. Hutchy007

Spin-Stream on RSM 250

Yep it seems to be working a treat! Though the Bangai cardinals that are breeding, seem to be a bit perturbed at the new current. I'm sure they will get used to it. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  20. Hutchy007

Spin-Stream on RSM 250

Well... its arrived and fitted already..... Bravo parcelforce and the internet :) Quick question, did you lot cut down the rubber adapters a little to stop such an extruded fitting, or did you leave it at its full length... so to speak?