Search results

1. chuck116

PanWorld 150ps Search!

just got the nh 200 ps from pan world from corals mania had the best price and cheap shipping . tell him i referred you . its my first external pump it does not seem bad with noise and the heat seems ... ok ....
  2. chuck116

chillers

hey guys looking for a chiller got a 180 with a 30 gallon sump. looking to get into corals want to have the right equipment . Before I check our sponsors want toknow what i should look for
  3. chuck116

Pump Question !!!!

:dunno: Can I put a prefilter sponge on the bulkhead on the inlet side of my external pump???:dunno:
  4. chuck116

Lost Again !!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are right there are very few traps for bubbles. looks like its time for a new sump/ fuge any good DIY plans you would suggest ??
  5. chuck116

Lost Again !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thanks ... any suggestions for a sump with refugium for a 180rr ??? I increased the flow for the recommended turnover to keep corals. I also have additional flow from koralias in the tank. I was informed the previous flow was not enough to keep corals happy.
  6. chuck116

Lost Again !!!!!!!!!!!

Well I finally got my new ASM G4 PLUS skimmer and PAN WORLD 200 pump install and functional tonight on my perfecto 180rr , im very excited. The bad news is that the pump almost drains the modified sump / refugium its a proclear 4 that I have, and the flow creates alot of micro bubbles unless I...
  7. chuck116

Aiptasia(Help)

I second the aiptasia x ... I hear its totally reef safe ,I used it myself.
  8. chuck116

OH NO! My Biocube 10K Light Busted Out...

Hello, im still new to this but remember that your lights are out all night correct? Usually about 10 hours or so. I would say your going to be ok. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in, but I think you will be ok. Leave the actinic and moon light on if you feel better that way...
  9. chuck116

Wanted: overflow box

The main box is 6x4 10 deep. the slotted box is 6x2 1/4 6 deep. the main box has a divider 6 inches up from the bottom.
  10. chuck116

Lighting Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Had them on all day today to give the tank some light same result . changed the outlet location. Not sure an upgrade is available and cant afford new light at the momment. thanks for the reply, would love some more help... Only thinking cap cause hamilton suggested it may be that. Not sure...
  11. chuck116

Liverocknreef.com...anyone???

I did not order from them but a friend did and he said that the rock was amazing and cheap he loved it. lots of growth he is very happy.
  12. chuck116

Lighting Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Hello, the outer 2 bulbs on my hamilton technology 3 x 250w mh fixture went out. I replaced the bulbs and they now go on but dont fully light up. The center bulb which is controlled by another switch is fine. I took the cover off of the remote ballast box and checked the connections everything...
  13. chuck116

More Newbie Questions

Hello, my opinion would be to look down the road at the fact that your interests in the stocking of your tank may change. try to get as much flow as you can so you dont have to up grade your pump if you decide to go with some corals later on. Also get the best skimmer you can afford, even if its...
  14. chuck116

F/S: External Pumps and JBJ PC

i will take seconds on the pump pm me if your interested
  15. chuck116

Wanted: overflow box

how big do you need i have one but not sure how big you need. not great with the camera but will try to post if you want . or pm me you number and i will measur it for you .
  16. chuck116

Koralia 4's?

Go To Pet Mountain.com They Are On Sale Way Cheap Until 3/2 . They Are The Ones That Are Not On The Controller. Hope This Helps
  17. chuck116

Opinions Please !!

Sold On Asm Just Need To Get One!!!
  18. chuck116

Opinions Please !!

ok thanks one more question??? If i get the iwaki cant I PLUMB it to be the main pump and just have it run the skimmer also there for only using one pump to run both the skimmer and the the main flow ??
  19. chuck116

Opinions Please !!

Excuse my ignorance whats RLT . ? IS that the pump ? I was told the iwakis were good pumps ?
  20. chuck116

Opinions Please !!

I decided to go with the iwaki pump . I found an ASM G4 USED . Would you guys think its ok to buy one used providing it does not leak ?are they that dependable ? also it has the 5000 pump . could I upgrade to the 9000 which is offered on the G4+ ? WITHOUT ANY MODS? I also found an etss...