Search results

1. K

How often should I calibrate a refractometer

+1 Everytime
  2. K

Not ich.. but what can it be?

I had the same problem with ich, I was in a hurry and put another fish in and it got it in a week, so I just went fishless for 4 months and that seemed to work...I now have adopted what all of the experienced reefers on this tell everone... BE PATIENT
  3. K

Algae Id Please

Thank You....I think I will let it grow, my micro-hermits love it...
  4. K

Algae Id Please

5. Tank

Tank

6. K

Almost ready to throw in the towel

I have had the same problem for 4 months now it is very frustrating, I think I am winning the battle though I suck out 3 pounds and more comes back. But I am making headway and am not giving up, I am starting to change about 4 gallons every 3 days. Good luck and don't let the GHA win....
  7. K

Does this coral look healthy

Yes that is a Green Frilly Mushroom.....it looks fine, mine turns a little pinkish sometimes and has split 6 times..
  8. K

BTA wedged in rock DOA???

I made my wife smell a Blue Linkia that had died.....Not a smart move on my part
  9. K

Help Id

Pods Rule!!!!!!!
  10. K

Unknown creature???

That is a Green Frilly Mushroom... I have one and it has split 3 times very cool but getting larger.....
  11. K

Pinky at Red Sea Max

Just orderd a set of bulbs from her today...she is one busy lady, always helpful....
  12. K

The world's only immortal animal

Very Cool
  13. K

Fish that show off

My Dottyback Splendins thinks he is a shark he comes out when I come in the room with the food and goes along the top like a shark and then acts like he is killing his prey...coolest fish
  14. K

who dat? small white sand colored crab

+1 Emerald fer sure
  15. K

Can anyone identify these?

Yes my emerald crab love these....
  16. K

What to do about my wrasse?

I thought I lost a fish in a 34 gallon, he came out after two weeks!!!
  17. K

Adding a fish

Any suggestions on a fish that would get along with my psudeochromis splenden?
  18. K

Hello

My name is Kevin and I am a reefaholic...I Have a RSM130 stock. 35lbs LR Torch Coral Bubble Coral Acan Lords Zoas Favias Yellow Polyps Green Frilly Mushroom Blue Hermit Scarlet Hermit Emerald Crab Pencil Urchin Cleaner Shrimp 3 Peppermint Shrimp 2 Neon Gobies Psudeochromis...